1. Marino DD. Water and food safety in the developing world: global implications for health and nutrition of infants and young children. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2007; 107(11): 1930-4.
2. Ashbolt NJ. Microbial contamination of drinking water and disease outcomes in developing regions. Toxicology. 2004; 198(1-3): 229-38.
3. Kindhauser MK. Global defence against the infectious disease threat. Communicable Diseases 2002. World Health Organization, Geneva. 2003: 1-231.
4. Jones TF, Imhoﬀ B, Samuel M, Mshar P, McCombs KG, Hawkins M, Deneen V, Cambridge M, Olsen SJ, Emerging Infections Program FoodNet Working Group. Limitations to successful investigation and reporting of foodborne outbreaks: an analysis of foodborne disease outbreaks in FoodNet catchment areas, 1998–1999. Clinical infectious diseases. 2004; 38(Supplement_3): S297-302.
5. Broner S, Torner N, Dominguez A, Martinez A, Godoy P; The Working Group for the Study of Outbreaks of Acute Gastroenteritis in Cataloniathe. Sociodemographic inequalities and outbreaks of foodborne diseases: An ecologic study. Food Control. 2010; 21(6): 947-51.
6. Guidelines for strengthening a National Food Safety program: WHO/FNU/FOS, 1996.
7. CDC. Surveillance for foodborne-disease outbreaks--United States, 1998--2002. In: Surveillance Summaries, MMWR 2006; 55(No. SS-10); 1-34.
8. Soltan Dallal M M, Motalebi S M, Masoumi Asl H, Rahimi Forushani A, Shariﬁ Yazdi M K, Rajabi Z et al. Analysis of epidemiological data of foodborne outbreak reported in Iran. Tehran University Medical Journal. 2015; 72(11): 7808.
9. Talaeia M, Holakouie-Naieni K, Rahimi ForoushanibA, Masoumi Asl H. Knowledge, attitude and practice of people about foodborne outbreak in Isfahan city, Iran. Journal of Food Safety and Hygiene. 2015; 1(2): 39-45.
10. Murphree R, Garman K, Phan Q, Everstine K, Gould LH, Jones TF. Characteristics of foodborne disease outbreak investigations conducted by Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network (FoodNet) sites, 2003–2008. Clinical infectious diseases. 2012; 54(suppl_5): S498-503.
11. Asl HM, Gouya MM, Soltan-dallal MM, Aghili N. Surveillance for foodborne disease outbreaks in Iran, 2006-2011. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
2015; 29(3): 285.
12. World Health Organization. Foodborne disease outbreaks: guidelines for investigation and control. World Health Organization, 2008.
13. Alerte V, Cortés SA, Díaz JT, Vollaire JZ, Espinoza MM, Solari VG, Cerda JL, Torres MH. Foodborne disease outbreaks around the urban Chilean areas from 2005 to 2010. Revista chilena de infectologia: organo oﬁcial de la Sociedad Chilena de Infectologia. 2012; 29(1): 26-31.
14. Kozak GK, MacDonald D, Landry L, Farber JM. Foodborne outbreaks in Canada linked to produce: 2001 through 2009. Journal of food protection. 2013; 76(1): 173-83.
15. Moon S, Sohn IW, Hong Y, Lee H, Park JH, Kwon GY, Lee S, Youn SK. Emerging pathogens and vehicles of food-and water-borne disease outbreaks in Korea, 2007–2012. Osong public health and research perspectives. 2014; 5(1): 34-9.
16. CDC. Surveillance for foodborne-disease outbreaks--United States, 2001--2002. In: Surveillance Summaries, MMWR 2004; 53(No. SS-08); 23-45.
17. Pires SM, Vieira AR, Perez E, Wong DL, Hald T. Attributing human foodborne illness to food sources and water in Latin America and the Caribbean using data from outbreak investigations. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 2012; 152(3), 129-138.
18. Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections. Communicable disease and health protection quarterly review: January to March 2005: from the Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections. Journal of public health (Oxford, England). 2005; 27(3):303-7.
19. Yoder J, Roberts V, Craun GF, Hill V, Hicks LA, Alexander NT, Radke V, Calderon RL, Hlavsa MC, Beach MJ, Roy SL. Surveillance for waterborne disease and outbreaks associated with drinking water and water not intended for drinking--United States, 2005-2006. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, DC: 2002) 2008; 57(9): 39-62.
20. Maunula L, Miettinen IT, Von Bonsdorﬀ CH. Norovirus outbreaks from drinking water. Emerging infectious diseases. 2005; 11(11): 1716.
21. Rangel JM, Sparling PH, Crowe C, Griﬃn PM, Swerdlow DL. Epidemiology of Escherichia coli O157: H7 outbreaks, united states, 1982–2002. Emerging infectious diseases. 2005; 11(4): 603.