1. Ardebili L. Investigating effective processes in the intensification of dust in recent years in Iran. The second national conference on wind erosion and dust storms; yazd, 2010. )persian)
2. Sepehrnia S, Farahani A. Applied technologies in ambient air quality monitoring. Tehran: Andishmand; 2012.(persian)
3. Bermudez GM, Jasan R, Plá R, Pignata ML. Heavy metals and trace elements in atmospheric fall-out: their relationship with topsoil and wheat element composition. Journal of hazardous materials. 2012;213:447-456.
4. Almasi A, Asadi F, Mohamadi M, Farhadi F, Atafar Z, Khamutian R, et al. Survey of Pollutant emissions from stack of Saman cement factory of Kermanshah city from year 2011 to 2012. Journal of Health in the Field. 2017;1(2).(persian)
5. Bahramsoltani K. Architectural basics of urban een space. Tehran: Did; 2005.
6. Nadafi K. Air pollution with emphasis on dust and its health and environmental effects. the twelfth National Coness On Environmental Health; Tehran, 2009. (persian)
7. Hai C-x, Yuan C-s, Liu G-t, Li X-j, Zhang F, Zhang X-j. Research on the components of dust fall in Hohhot in comparison with surface soil components in different lands of Inner Mongolia Plateau. Water, air, and soil pollution. 2008;190(1-4):27-34.
8. Chung Y, Kim H, Jugder D, Natsagdorj L, Chen S. On sand and duststorms and associated significant dustfall observed in Chongju-Chongwon, Korea during 1997–2000. Water, Air and Soil Pollution: Focus. 2003;3(2):5-19.
9. Hawley JK. Assessment of health risk from exposure to contaminated soil. Risk analysis. 1985;5(4):289-302.
10. Calabrese E, Kostecki P, Gilbert C. How much dirt do children eat? An emerging environmental health question. Comments Toxicol. 1987;1:229-241.
11. Sharififarshah A, Nejadkooki F, Mirhoseini A. Statistical Modeling of Carbon Monoxide Pollutant Distribution of Yazd Steel Company before and after the development of air filtration systems and production line equipment. The Second national conference on environmental research; Hamedan.Iran, 2014. (persian)
12. Wang X, Dong Z, Zhang C, Qian G, Luo W. Characterization of the composition of dust fallout and identification of dust sources in arid and semiarid North China. Geomorphology. 2009;112(1-2):144-157.
13. Azimzadeh H, Montazerghaem M, Torabimirzai F, Tajamolian M. Measuring dropping dust of Yazd city surface using sediment trap MDCO in period three months of the summer. The Second National Conference on Wind Erosion and Dust Storms; Yazd.Iran 2010.(persian)
14. Mehrasbi M, Sekhawatju M, Hasanalizadeh AS, Ramezanzadeh Z. Study of heavy metals in the atmospheric deposition in Zanjan, Iran. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2010;2(4):240-249. (persian)
15. Sasi JMB. Air pollution caused by iron and steel plants. International Journal of Mining, Metallurgy & Mechanical Engineering. 2013;1(3):219-222.
16. Liu L, Kauri LM, Mahmud M, Weichenthal S, Cakmak S, Shutt R, et al. Exposure to air pollution near a steel plant and effects on cardiovascular physiology: a randomized crossover study. International journal of hygiene and environmental health. 2014;217(2-3):279-286.
17. Sharma RK, Aawal M, Marshall FM. Atmospheric deposition of heavy metals (Cu, Zn, Cd and Pb) in Varanasi city, India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2008;142(1-3):269-278.
18. Csavina J, Field J, Taylor MP, Gao S, Landázuri A, Betterton EA, et al. A review on the importance of metals and metalloids in atmospheric dust and aerosol from mining operations. Science of the Total Environment. 2012;433:58-73.
19. Sow M, Goossens D, Rajot JL. Calibration of the MDCO dust collector and of four versions of the inverted frisbee dust deposition sampler. Geomorphology. 2006;82(3-4):360-375.
20. Zhan G, Guo Z. Basic properties of sintering dust from iron and steel plant and potassium recovery. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2013;25(6):1226-1234.
21. Rizescu C, Bacinschi Z, Stoian E, Polinescu A. Characterisation of steel mill electric-arc furnace dust. Advances in waste management. 2010.