1. Malakootian M, Pourshaban-Mazandarani M, Hossaini H, Ehrampoush MH. Preparation and characterization of TiO2 incorporated 13X molecular sieves for photocatalytic removal of acetaminophen from aqueous solutions. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 2016;104:334-45.
2. Goodarzi S, Khoramabadi G, Esmaty M, Karami M, Panahi A. Investigating the efficiency of chemical coagulation/Electro-Fenton process in the removal of organic matter from pharmaceutical industry wastewater. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2019;12(2).
3. Renita AA, Kumar PS, Srinivas S, Priyadharshini S, Karthika M. A review on analytical methods and treatment techniques of pharmaceutical wastewater. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2017;87:160-78.
4. Pocostales P, Álvarez P, Beltrán F. Catalytic ozonation promoted by alumina-based catalysts for the removal of some pharmaceutical compounds from water. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2011;168(3):1289-95.
5. Aguinaco A, Beltrán FJ, García-Araya JF, Oropesa A. Photocatalytic ozonation to remove the pharmaceutical diclofenac from water: influence of variables. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012;189:275-82.
6. Rosario-Ortiz FL, Wert EC, Snyder SA. Evaluation of UV/H2O2 treatment for the oxidation of pharmaceuticals in wastewater. Water research. 2010;44(5):1440-8.
7. Moussavi G, Alizadeh R. The integration of ozonation catalyzed with MgO nanocrystals and the biodegradation for the removal of phenol from saline wastewater. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 2010;97(1-2):160-7.
8. Taylor D, Senac T. Human pharmaceutical products in the environment–the “problem” in perspective. Chemosphere. 2014;115:95-9.
9. Wexler P, Anderson BD, Gad SC, Hakkinen PB, Kamrin M, De Peyster A, et al. Encyclopedia of toxicology: Academic Press; 2005.
10. Carballa M, Omil F, Lema JM, Llompart Ma, Garcı́a-Jares C, Rodrı́guez I, et al. Behavior of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and hormones in a sewage treatment plant. Water research. 2004;38(12):2918-26.
11. Kanakaraju D, Glass BD, Oelgemöller M. Advanced oxidation process-mediated removal of pharmaceuticals from water: a review. Journal of environmental management. 2018;219:189-207.
12. Wang J, Wang S. Activation of persulfate (PS) and peroxymonosulfate (PMS) and application for the degradation of emerging contaminants. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2018;334:1502-17.
13. Khan AH, Khan NA, Ahmed S, Dhingra A, Singh CP, Khan SU, et al. Application of advanced oxidation processes followed by different treatment technologies for hospital wastewater treatment. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020;269:122411.
14. Kermani M, Farzadkia M, Esrafili A, DadbanShahama Yt, FallahJokandan S. The Investigation of the Catechol Removal from Aqueous Solutions by the Oxidation Process with Ozone and Identification of Its Intermediate Products. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2018;16(10):939-52.
15. Vo HNP, Le GK, Nguyen TMH, Bui X-T, Nguyen KH, Rene ER, et al. Acetaminophen micropollutant: Historical and current occurrences, toxicity, removal strategies and transformation pathways in different environments. Chemosphere. 2019;236:124391.
16. Aboudalle A, Djelal H, Fourcade F, Domergue L, Assadi AA, Lendormi T, et al. Metronidazole removal by means of a combined system coupling an electro-Fenton process and a conventional biological treatment: By-products monitoring and performance enhancement. Journal of hazardous materials. 2018;359:85-95.
17. Rivera-Utrilla J, Sánchez-Polo M, Ferro-García MÁ, Prados-Joya G, Ocampo-Pérez R. Pharmaceuticals as emerging contaminants and their removal from water. A review. Chemosphere. 2013;93(7):1268-87.
18. Li WC. Occurrence, sources, and fate of pharmaceuticals in aquatic environment and soil. Environmental pollution. 2014;187:193-201.
19. Mashayekh-Salehi A, Moussavi G. Removal of acetaminophen from the contaminated water using adsorption onto carbon activated with NH4Cl. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2016;57(27):12861-73.
20. Bahramifar N, Golzadeh B. Malachite green elimination from aqueous solution by magnetic graphen nanocomposit.
21. Khashab M, Tector AJ, Kwo PY. Epidemiology of acute liver failure. Current gastroenterology reports. 2007;9(1):66-73.
22. Rosenkranz HS, Cunningham SL, Mermelstein R, Cunningham AR. The challenge of testing chemicals for potential carcinogenicity using multiple short-term assays: an analysis of a proposed test battery for hair dyes. Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis. 2007;633(1):55-66.
23. Dehghani MH, Mahmoodi M, Zarei A. Toxicity study of UV/ZnO treated solution containing Reactive blue 29 using Daphnia magna as a biological indicator. MethodsX. 2019;6:660-5.
24. Jahantigh A, Kamani H, Norabadi E, Bazrafshan E, Sancholi F, Meshkinian A. Efficiency evaluation of photocatalytic process using ZnO nano catalyst for removal of 2, 4, 6-trichlorophenol by response surface methodology. Journal of Research in Environmental Health. 2019;5(3):205-16.
25. Noroozi Cholcheh M, Fadaei A, Mohammadi-Moghadam F, Mardani G. Efficiency of Advanced H2O2/ZnO Oxidation Process in Ceftriaxone Antibiotic Removal from Aqueous Solutions. Journal of Water and Wastewater; Ab va Fazilab (in persian). 2017;28(5):39-47.
26. Yazdani M, Najafpoor Aa, Dehghan Aa, Alidadi H, Dankob M, Zangi R, Et Al. Performance Evaluation Of Advanced Oxidation Process Us/Uv/H2o2 On Removal Of Tetracycline Antibiotic From Aqueous Solutions. 2018.
27. Özgür Ü, Alivov YI, Liu C, Teke A, Reshchikov M, Doğan S, et al. A comprehensive review of ZnO materials and devices. Journal of applied physics. 2005;98(4):11.
28. Georgekutty R, Seery MK, Pillai SC. A highly efficient Ag-ZnO photocatalyst: synthesis, properties, and mechanism. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 2008;112(35):13563-70.
29. Ba-Abbad MM, Kadhum AAH, Mohamad AB, Takriff MS, Sopian K. Visible light photocatalytic activity of Fe3+-doped ZnO nanoparticle prepared via sol–gel technique. Chemosphere. 2013;91(11):1604-11.
30. Zazouli MA, Abouee Mehrizi E, Yazdani Charati J, Ghorbanpour R. Efficiency of Photocatalytic Ozone Process Combined with Zinc Oxide in Removal of Amoxicillin from Hospital Wastewater. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2019;29(176):126-39.
31. Yazdani M, Najafpoor A, Dehghan A, Alidadi H, Dankoob M, Zangi R, et al. Performance evaluation of Advanced oxidation process US/UV/H2O2 on Removal of Tetracycline Antibiotic from Aqueous Solutions. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2018;25(1):143-9.
32. Parastar S, Poureshg Y, Nasseri S, Vosoughi M, Golestanifar H, Hemmati S, et al. Photocatalytic removal of nitrate from aqueous solutions by ZnO/UV process. Journal of Health. 2012;3(3):54-61.
33. Hasanbeiki O, Miranzadeh MB, Mostafaei GR, Rabbani D, Akbari H. Feasibility of formaldehyde removal from aqueous solutions by advanced oxidation process (UV/H2O2). KAUMS Journal (FEYZ). 2014;17(6):568-74.
34. Elmolla ES, Chaudhuri M. Photocatalytic degradation of amoxicillin, ampicillin and cloxacillin antibiotics in aqueous solution using UV/TiO2 and UV/H2O2/TiO2 photocatalysis. Desalination. 2010;252(1-3):46-52.
35. Karimi P, Baneshi MM, Malakootian M. Photocatalytic degradation of aspirin from aqueous solutions using the UV/ZnO process: modelling, analysis and optimization by response surface methodology (RSM). Desalination and Water Treatment,. 2019.
36. Dehghani S, Jonidi Jafari A, Farzadkia M, Gholami M. Investigation of the efficiency of Fenton’s advanced oxidation process in sulfadiazine antibiotic removal from aqueous solutions. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2012;15(7):19-29.
37. Malakootian M, Gharaghani MA, Dehdarirad A, Khatami M, Ahmadian M, Heidari MR, et al. ZnO nanoparticles immobilized on the surface of stones to study the removal efficiency of 4-nitroaniline by the hybrid advanced oxidation process (UV/ZnO/O3). Journal of Molecular Structure. 2019;1176:766-76.
38. Modirshahla N, Behnajady MA, Jangi Oskui MR. Investigation of the Efficiency of ZnO Photocatalyst in the Removal of p-Nitrophenol from Contaminated Water. Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE). 2009;28(1):49-55.
39. Aljuboury DadA, Palaniandy P, Aziz HBA, Feroz S, editors. Evaluation of the photocatalyst of TiO2/Fenton/ZnO to treat the petroleum wastewater. AIP Conference Proceedings; 2017: AIP Publishing LLC.
40. Weller MF, Roma MJ, Wentzell SL. Removal of ciprofloxacin from water using adsorption, UV photolysis and UV/H2O2 degradation. 2011.