1. Zazouli MA, Blark D, Mahdavi Y, Karim Nejad F. A survey on satisfaction rate of drinking water quality in sari county in 2013. Tabriz university of medical sciences. 2013.
2. Seyed Morteza Hosseiny R. Improving Water Management Based on Human Rights Approaches. Iran-Water Resources Research. 2017;14(1):25-31.
3. Soleymani Malekan M, Rashidi Mehrabadi A, Jalali Gh, Fazeli M, Ebrahimnejad M. Risk Analysis in Water Treatment Plant Using FAHP: case study of 3 and 4 water treatment plants in the Tehran; Iran. Proceedings of the national Symposium on Water Crisis;2013 May. 15-6.
4. Propper CW, D. The use and usefulness of performance measures in the public sector. Oxford Review of Economic Policy. 2003;19(2):250-67.
5. World Health Organization. water safety plans managing drinking-water quality from catchment to consumer. Prepared by Annet Davison and et al. Water, Sanitation and Health Protection and the Human Environment World Health Organization. Geneva, 2005.
6. Rocha-Melogno L, Yoo R, Broesicke O, Kallergis A, Garcia J, Herbas E, et al. Rapid drinking water safety estimation in cities: Piloting a globally scalable method in Cochabamba, Bolivia. The Science of the total environment. 2019;654:1132-45.
7. Mosaferi M, RastgooS. Water Quantity and Quality Risk Assessment of Urban Water Supply Systems with Consideration of Uncertainties. Journal of Water & Wastewater. 2013;4:2-14.
8. Setty KE, Enault J, Loret JF, Puigdomenech Serra C, MartinAlonso J, Bartram J. Time series study of weather, water quality, and acute gastroenteritis at Water Safety Plan implementation sites in France and Spain. International journal of hygiene and environmental health. 2018;221(4):714-26.
9. Zhang C, Guo S, Zhang F, Engel BA, Guo P. Towards sustainable water resources planning and pollution control: Inexact joint-probabilistic double-sided stochastic chance-constrained programming model. The Science of the total environment. 2019;657:73-86.
10. Ferrero G, Setty K, Rickert B, George S, Rinehold A, DeFrance J, et al. Capacity building and training approaches for water safety plans: A comprehensive literature review. International journal of hygiene and environmental health. 2019.
11. Baum R, Amjad U, Luh J, Bartram J. An examination of the potential added value of water safety plans to the United States national drinking water legislation. International journal of hygiene and environmental health. 2015;218(8):677-85.
12. Emma E. Ezenwaji POP-E. Water Safety Plan as a Tool for
Improved Quality of Municipal Drinking Water in Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Protection. 2014(5):997-1002.
13. JM V. A strategic approach for water safety plans implementation in Portugal. Water Health. 2011;9(1):10716.
14. Nijhawan A JP, Sargaonkar A, Labhasetwar PK. Implementation of water safety plan for a large-piped water supply system. Environ Monit Assess 2014:5547-60.
15. Tavasolifar A, Bina B, Amin M.M, Ebrahimi A, Jalali M. Implementation of hazard analysis and critical control points in drinking water supply system. Int Env Health Eng. 2012:1-7.
16. Eslami A, Ghaﬀari M, Barikbin B, Fanaei F. Assessment of safety in drinking water supply system of Birjand city using World Health Organization’s water safety plan. Environ. health eng. manag.. 2018; 5 (1) :39-47.
17. Ding X, Zhu Q, Zhai A, Liu L. Water quality safety prediction model for drinking water source areas in Three Gorges Reservoir and its application. Ecological Indicators. 2019;101:734-41.
18. Yunesian M, Shariati M, Zamani Gh. Views and challenges regarding formation of new «Vice-Chancellor of Health» in Tehran University of Medical Sciences - a Delphi study. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2005; 3 (1): 9-20.
19. gholami M, boodaghi S, babaloo I. Assessment of water safety plan in Khoy city based on step by step risk management new approach. Proceedings of the 14th National Conference on Environmental Health; 2011 Nov 1-3; Yazd, Iran. Available from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-NCEH14NCEH14_067.html.
20. Eslami A, Ghaﬀari M, Sohbatloo V, Fanaei F. Safety Assessment of Zanjan Drinking Water System Using Water Safety Plan. Journal of Human, Environment and Health Promotion. 2017;2(3):138-46.
21. Eslami A. Barikbin B.Ghaﬀari M.Fanaei F.Assessment of Water Safety Plan (WSP) Implementation and Risk Management in Sarayan City.zanko.muk.2018;81-94.
22. Aghaei M. Assessment of safety in drinking water supply system of Ardabil city by using World Health Organization’s water safety plan, based on risk management approach [dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2014.