1. Srebotnjak T, Carr G, de Sherbinin A, et al. A global Water Quality Index and hot-deck imputation of missing data. Ecological Indicators. 2012;17:108-19.
2. Sánchez E, Colmenarejo MF, Vicente J, et al. Use of the water quality index and dissolved oxygen deﬁcit as simple indicators of watersheds pollution. Ecological Indicators. 2007;7(2):315-28.
3. Sargaonkar A, Deshpande VJEM, Assessment. Development of an Overall Index of Pollution for Surface Water Based on a General Classiﬁcation Scheme in Indian Context. 2003;89(1):43-67.
4. Simões FdS, Moreira AB, Bisinoti MC, et al. Water quality index as a simple indicator of aquaculture eﬀects on aquatic bodies. Ecological Indicators. 2008;8(5):476-84.
5. Ebrahimpur S, Mohammadzadeh H. Water quality assessment and zoning lake using qualitative indicators NSFWQI, OWQI, CWQI. Journal of Environmental Research. 2014;4(7):137-46. (Persian).
6. Samadi MT, Saghi MH, Rahmani A, et al. Zoning of Water Quality of Hamadan Darreh-Morad Beyg River Based on NSFWQI Index Using Geographic Information System J Avicenna Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2009;16(3):38-43 (Persian).
7. Razdar B, Qavidl A, Zoghi M. Water quality assessment of Anzali wetland using WQI quality index. Collections of National Conference Articles, Sustainable Development Model for Water Management: Mahab Samen Consulting Engineers Co.; 2009 (Persian).
8. Rosli NA, Zawawi MH, Bustami RAJPE. Salak River water quality identiﬁcation and classiﬁcation according to physico-chemical characteristics. 2012;50:69-77.
9. Etim E, Odoh R, Itodo A, et al. Water quality index for the assessment of water quality from diﬀerent sources in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. 2013;3(3):89-95.
10. Fallah M, Fakhran Isfahani S, Pirali A, et al. Assessment of Anzali International Wetland Water Quality Assessment Using NSFWQI Index. The 2nd National and Specialized Conference on Environmental Research in Iran: Hegmatane Environment Environmental Survey; 2014 (Persian).
11. Singh G, Kamal RKJCWE. Application of water quality index
for assessment of surface water quality status in Goa. 2014;9(3):994.
12. Zohrabi N, Alizadeh E, Hasounizadeh H, et al. Zoning Quality of Jarahi River using NSFWQI and GIS. J Wetland Ecobiology. 2015;6(4):31-40 (Persian).
13. Nazir HM, Hussain I, Zafar MI, et al. Classiﬁcation of drinking water quality index and identiﬁcation of signiﬁcant factors. 2016;30(12):4233-46.
14. Khadempour F, Shahidi A. Qualitatve assessment of surface water using the CWQI method and with the Aquachem sofware (Case study: Ghain River in South Khorasan). Journal of Research in Environmental Health. 2017; 3(3): 179-186 (Persian).
15. Najibzadeh N, Sayari N, Qaderi K. The Assessment Water Quality of the Haleil Rood river, Jiroft (Based on the Shuler, Piper and Wilcox Charts). 14th National Conference on Irrigation and Evaporation Reductionn Kerman Shahid Bahonar University, Kerman. 2017; 1-10. (Persian).
16. Fathi E, Zamani-Ahmadmahmoodi R, Zare-Bidaki R. Water quality evaluation using water quality index and multivariate methods, Beheshtabad River, Iran. Journal of Applied Water Science. 2018; 8: 210. https://doi. org/10.1007/s13201-018-0859-7.
17. Olasoji SO, Oyewole NO, Abiola B, et al. Water Quality Assessment of Surface and Groundwater Sources Using a Water Quality Index Method: A Case Study of a Peri-Urban Town in Southwest, Nigeria. Environments. 2019; 6(2), 23; https://doi.org/10.3390/environments6020023.
18. Kukrer S, Mutlu E. Assessment of surface water quality using water quality index and multivariate statistical analyses in Saraydüzü Dam Lake, Turkey. Environ Monit Assess. 2019; Jan 15;191(2):71. doi: 10.1007/s10661-0197197-6.
19. Jahanshahi M. Estimation of sedimentation trend in Jiroft Dam reservoir using Gstar3 software: Shahid chamran ahvaz; 2010. (Persian).
20. Noori M, Mirhosseini M, Zinaldzadeh K, et al. New rainfall pattern-runoﬀ of Haleil Rood watershed using hybrid model of neural-wavelet network. Engineering Geology Journal. 2007;2(2):451-79. (Persian).
21. Environment CCoMot. Canadian environmental quality guidelines: Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment; 2002.
22. Piper AMJE, Transactions American Geophysical Union. A graphic procedure in the geochemical interpretation of water-analyses. 1944;25(6):914-28.
23. Sedaghat M, editor. Land and water resources (groundwater): Payam Noor University Press; 2008. (In Persian).
24. Schoeller HJIp. La classiﬁcation géochimique des eaux. 1964;64:16-24. 25. Mosavi F, Ashraﬁ F, Bayat A, et al. Determination of the water quality of the Haleil Rood river, Jiroft, based on the Wilcox classiﬁcation method. Third National Conference on Irrigation and Drainage Management: Shaid chamran university of ahvaz; 2010. (Persian).
26. Dalfardi S. Qualitative study of drinking water and agriculture of Haleil Rood river and its qualitative changes process. First International Conference on Geographical
Science: Kharazmi High Institute of Science and Technology; 2015. (In Persian).
27. Fataei A, Seyyedshariﬁ S.A, Seiiedsafaviyan S.T, et al. Water quality assessment based on WQI and CWQI indexes in balikhlouriver. Iran. J. Basic and Applied 2013; 3(3):263- 269. (Persian).
28. Yusefzadeh A, Khorramabadi Shams G, Godini H, et al. The assessment of khorramabad River water quality with National Sanitation Foundation Water Quality Index and Zoning by GIS. J scientiﬁc magazine yafte. 2014;15(5):8292. (Persian).
29. Sayari N, Abbas Zadeh M, Taji H, Hatamei B. Assessment of water quality of the Karun River and Dez using the cwqi index. First National Conference on Sustainable Management of Soil Resources and Environment: Shahid bahonar university of kerman; 2014. (Persian).
30. Khadempour F, Sayari N. Study of water quality status of Sardabrood river in Mazandaran using water quality index. Journal of Ecohydrology 2016; 5(1):49-58. (Persian).