1. Mohseni-Bandpi A, Elliott DJ, Zazouli MA. Biological nitrate removal processes from drinking water supply-a review. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering. 2013;11(1):35.
2. Zazouli MA, Tilaki RAD, Safarpour M. Modeling nitrate removal by nano-scaled zero-valent iron using response surface methodology. Health Scope. 2014;3(3).
3. Bhatnagar A, Sillanpää M. A review of emerging adsorbents for nitrate removal from water. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2011;168(2):493-504.
4. Schick J, Caullet P, Paillaud J-L, Patarin J, Mangold-Callarec C. Batch-wise nitrate removal from water on a surfactantmodiﬁed zeolite. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 2010;132(3):395-400.
5. Zazouli MA, Alam Gholilou M. Survey of chemical quality (Nitrate, Flouride, Hardness, Electrical Conductivity) of driking water in Khoy city. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;22(2):80-4.
6. Zazouli M, BarafrashtehPour M, BarafrashtehPour Z, Ghalandari V. Temporal and Spatial Variation of Nitrate and Nitrite Concentration in Drinking Water Resource in Kohgiluyeh County Using Geographic Information System. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(109):258-63.
7. Oﬃce of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.
9. World Health Organization.
10. GHANEIAN M, EHRAMPOUSH M, SAFDARI M, EMAMJOMEH M, ASKARISHAHI M. PERFORMANCE OF OLIVE PIT ASH'S IN NITRATE REMOVAL FROM THE AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS. 2014.
11. Zazouli M, Safarpour M, Dobaradaran S, Veisi F. Modeling of nitrate removal from aqueous solution by fe-doped TiO2 under UV and solar irradiation using response surface methodology. GLOBAL NEST JOURNAL. 2015;17(2):37988.
12. Ruppenthal S. Nitrate removal solutions for drinking water: how a ﬂexible approach can deliver reliable results. American Water Works Association Journal. 2007;99(6):28.
13. Bellona C, Drewes JE, Oelker G, Luna J, Filteau G, Amy G. Comparing nanoﬁltration and reverse osmosis for drinking water augmentation. Journal (American Water Works Association). 2008;100(9):102-16.
14. Nataraj S, Hosamani K, Aminabhavi T. Electrodialytic removal of nitrates and hardness from simulated mixtures using ion-exchange membranes. Journal of applied polymer science. 2006;99(4):1788-94.
15. Yang GC, Lee H-L. Chemical reduction of nitrate by nanosized iron: kinetics and pathways. Water research.
16. Aslan S, Türkman A. Biological denitriﬁcation of drinking water using various natural organic solid substrates. Water science and technology. 2004;48(11-12):489-95.
17. Shrimali M, Singh K. New methods of nitrate removal from water. Environmental pollution. 2001;112(3):351-9.
18. Gatkash mE, Younesi ha, Shahbazi a. Nitrate Removal from Aqueous Solution Using Nanoporous MCM-41 Silica Adsorbent Functionalized with Diamine Group WATER AND WASTEWATER. 2011;25(1):69-76.
19. Öztürk N, Bektaş TE. Nitrate removal from aqueous solution by adsorption onto various materials. Journal of hazardous materials. 2004;112(1):155-62. 20. Shavandi M, Haddadian Z, Ismail M, Abdullah N, Abidin Z. Removal of Fe (III), Mn (II) and Zn (II) from palm oil mill eﬄuent (POME) by natural zeolite. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers. 2012;43(5):750-9.
21. Ghazanfari A, Fung J, Panigarhi S, editors. Some Properties of Composites Made from Blends of Date Pits and High Density Polyethylene. ASABE/CSBE North Central Intersectional Meeting; 2006: American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
22. Wolfov, a R, Pertile E, Fečko P. Removal of lead from aqueous solution by walnut shell. Journal of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology. 2013;5(6):159-67.
23. Karimi-Jashni A, Saadat S. Investigation of factors aﬀecting removal of nickel by pre-treated walnut shells using factorial design and univariate studies. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transactions of Civil Engineering. 2014;38(C1+):309.
24. Almasi A, Mousavi SA, Hesari A, Janjani H. Walnut shell as a natural adsorbent for the removal of Reactive Red 2 form aqueous solution. 2016.
25. El-Hendawy A-NA, Samra S, Girgis B. Adsorption characteristics of activated carbons obtained from corncobs. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 2001;180(3):209-21.
26. Saeedi M, Jamshidi A, Abessi O, Bayat J. Removal of dissolved cadmium by adsorption onto walnut and almond shell charcoal: Comparison with granular activated carbon (GAC). J of Water and Wastewater. 2009;70(2):16-22.
27. Zazouli MA, Belarak D, Karimnezhad F, Khosravi F. Removal of ﬂuoride from aqueous solution by using of adsorption onto modiﬁed Lemna minor: Adsorption isotherm and kinetics study. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(109):195-204.
28. Gill R, Mahmood A, Nazir R. Biosorption potential and kinetic studies of vegetable waste mixture for the removal of Nickel (II). Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management. 2013;15(2):115-21.
29. Chen H, Zhao J, Dai G, Wu J, Yan H. Adsorption characteristics of Pb (II) from aqueous solution onto a natural biosorbent, fallen Cinnamomum camphora leaves. Desalination. 2010;262(1):174-82.
30. Ando T, Jige M, Ueno H, Henmi T, Abidin Z, Matsue N. Evaluation of chemical stability of heavy metals in industrial waste slag by infrared spectroscopy. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management. 2010;12(4):3027.
31. Takeda H, Hashimoto S, Iwata T, Honda S, Iwamoto Y. Fabrication of bulk materials with zeolite from coal ﬂy ash. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management. 2012;14(4):403-10.
32. Li W, Zhang L, Peng J, Li N, Zhang S, Guo S. Tobacco stems as a low cost adsorbent for the removal of Pb (II) from wastewater: Equilibrium and kinetic studies. Industrial crops and products. 2008;28(3):294-302.
33. Arshad M, Beg A, Siddiqui Z. Infrared spectroscopic investigation of tannins. Macromolecular Materials and Engineering. 1969;7(1):67-78.
34. Isotherm and Kinetics Study of The Adsorption of Chromium (VI) From Aqueous Solution by Zizyphus Spinachristi Leaves Ash Nanoparticles. journal of irrigation science and engineering. 2015;39(4):97-110.
35. DIVBAND HL, BOROOMANDNASAB S, SHIRAZI P, BIBAK HS,
MAFIGHOLAMI R. Competitive Eﬀects of Iron, Zinc, and Cadmium Ions on Lead Removal from Aqueous Solutions Using the Nanostructured Ash Cedar Absorbent. WATER AND WASTEWATER. 2015;26(3(97)):11-8.
36. Demiral H, Gündüzoğlu G. Removal of nitrate from aqueous solutions by activated carbon prepared from sugar beet bagasse. Bioresource technology. 2010;101(6):1675-80.
37. Bhatnagar A, Kumar E, Sillanpää M. Nitrate removal from water by nano-alumina: Characterization and sorption studies. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2010;163(3):31723.
38. Golstanifar H, Nasseri S, Mahvi A, Dehghani M, Asadi A. Evaluation of aluminum powder eﬃciency in removal of nitrate from aqueous solutions. Journal of Health. 2011;2(2):36-44.
39. Farasati M, Jafarzadeh N, Boroomand S, Moazed H, ABEDI KJ, SEYEDIAN M. Use of agricultural nano adsorbents for nitrate removal from aqueous solutions. 2013.
40. Cengeloglu Y, Tor A, Ersoz M, Arslan G. Removal of nitrate from aqueous solution by using red mud. Separation and Puriﬁcation Technology. 2006;51(3):374-8.
41. Xing X, Gao B-Y, Zhong Q-Q, Yue Q-Y, Li Q. Sorption of nitrate onto amine-crosslinked wheat straw: Characteristics, column sorption and desorption properties. Journal of hazardous materials. 2011;186(1):206-11.