1. Plassmann, K., Norton, A., Attarzadeh, N., Jensen, M.P., Brenton P. and Edwards-Jones, G. 2010. Methodological complexities of product carbon foot printing: a sensitivity analysis of key variables in a developing country context. Environmental Science & Policy, 13 (5): 393–404.
2. Mantyka-Pringle, C.S., Visconti, P., Di Marco, M., Martin, T.G., Rondinini, C. and Rhodes, J.R. 2015. Climate change modifies risk of global biodiversity loss due to land-cover change. Biological Conservation, 187, 103-111.
3. Zhang, C., Zhang, M. and Zhang, N. 2017. CO2 Emissions from the Power Industry in the China’s Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region: Decomposition and Policy Analysis. Polish Journal Environmental Studies, 26 (2): 903-916.
4. Yousuf, I., Ghumman, A.R., Hashmi, H.N. and Kamal, M.A. 2014. Carbon emissions from power sector in Pakistan and opportunities to mitigate those. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 34: 71-77.
5. Lin, B. and Ahmad, I. 2017. Analysis of energy related carbon dioxide emission and reduction potential in Pakistan. Journal of Cleaner Production, 143: 278-287.
7. Muthu, S.S. 2015. The Carbon Footprint Handbook. CRC Press; 1 edition. 551 P.
8.Wright, L., Kemp, S. and Williams, I. 2011. Carbon footprinting': towards a universally accepted definition. Carbon Management, 2 (1): 61–72.
9. Hoseini Nasab, E.H., Aalami, R., Dahr, S.F. and Saedghzadeh, M.A. 2012. An analysis of energy consumption in transportation and industrial sectors - a multiplicative LMDI approach with application to Iran. Iranian Economics Review,16(32): 1-17.
10. Ang, B.W., Mu, A.R. and Zhou, P. 2010. Accounting frameworks for tracking energy efficiency trends. Energy Economics, 32: 1209–1219.
11. Ang, B.W. and Zhang, F.Q. 2000. A survey of Index Decomposition Analysis in Energy and Environmental Studies. Energy, 25: 1149-1176.
12. Mairet, N. and Decellas, F. 2009. Determinants of Energy Demand in the French Service Sector: A Decomposition Analysis. Energy Policy, 37: 2734-2744.
13. Mirza, F.M. and Kanwal, A. 2017. Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth in Pakistan: Dynamic causality analysis. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 72: 1233–1240.
, R., Xu, Y., Wen, X., Zhang, N. and Cai, J. 2018. Carbon footprint assessment for a local branded pure milk product: a lifecycle based approach. Food Science and Technology (Campinas), 38 (1): 98-105.
15. Energy consumption statistics for energy products. 2015. National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company, Public Relations Publications, National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company, 336 P. [In Persian].
16. Lin, B. and Tan, R. 2017. China's CO2 emissions of a critical sector: Evidence from energy intensive industries. Journal of Cleaner Production, 142 (4): 4270-4281.
17. Fotros, M.H. and Baraty, J. 2013. Decomposition of CO2 Emissions of Iranian Transport Sector in Sub-sectors and Component Fuels An Application of Decomposition Analysis of Divisia Index. Quarterly Journal of Applied Economics Studies
in Iran, 2 (6): 64-83.[In Persian].
18. Torabi, T. and Varesi, M. 2009. Studying the environmental pollution of industries in Iran using an input-output approach (Special Ccase: CO2). Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 11 (3): 77-92. [In Persian].
19.Alishiri, H., Shahrzad Mohamadkhanli, SH. And Mohammadbagheri, A. 2017. Study of factors affecting carbon dioxide emission in the country (With refined Laspeyres decomposition analytic method). Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 19 (2): 51-62. [In Persian].
21. Nouri, M., Nadafi, K., Naseri, S. and Younesian, 2004. Study on ways to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in Qazvin province, 7th National Conference on Environmental Health, Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, 2 pages. [In Persian].
, S., Abedi
, Z. and Ali panahi
, B. 2016. Study on Greenhouse Gases Emissions Due to Fossil Fuel Consumption in Intercity Transportation Sector and Estimate the Reduction of External and Social Costs with Respect to Switching Natural Gas (Case Study: Zanjan City). Environmental Researches, 6 (12): 15-24. [In Persian].
23. Chang, C.T. and Lin, T.P. 2018. Estimation of Carbon Dioxide Emissions Generated by Building and Traffic in Taichung City. Sustainability, 10 (112): 1-18.