1. Hosinee S aM, ahmadi F. The effect of adolescents' participation in the collection and disposal of household waste. Iran Journal of Nursing 2008;21(55):9-17.
2. Gerber DE, McGuire SL. Teaching students about nursing and the environment: Part 1--Nursing role and basic curricula. Journal of community health nursing. 1999;16(2):69-79.
3. Shadpour K. Primary health care networks in the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2000.
4. Newell M, Modeste N, Marshak HH, Wilson C. Health beliefs and the prevention of hypertension in a black population living in London. Ethnicity & disease. 2009;19(1):35.
5. aliyri I aM, mirzayee H. The effect of economic capital and satisfaction of the utilities on the participation of citizens in the separation and collection of household waste.. Sociological studies 2010;2(7):57-74.
6. Mazloomy Mahmoodabad S, Movahed E, Agh Atabay R, Alizadeh S. The Survey health belief model constructs on the behavior of the waste collection in the city of Kerman. First National Conference on Natural Environment. 2014; Availab:https://www.civilica.com/Paper-NECONF01-NECONF01_009.html
7. Hochbaum GM. Public participation in medical screening programs: A socio-psychological study: US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Bureau of State Services, Division of Special Health Services, Tuberculosis Program; 1958.
8. Rosenstock I. Why people use health services. The Millbank Memorial Fund Quarterly, 44, 94-127. 1966.
9. Movahed E, Shojaeizadeh
D, Zareipour M, Arefi Z, Shaahmadi F, Ameri M. The Effect of Health Belief Model-Based Training (HBM) on Self-Medication among the Male High School Students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2014;2(1):65-72.
10. Zareipour MA, Baghaei R, Mahdi-Akhgar M, SarvinAbbasi, Mousaghelichighojogh, MahinAlinejad. The effect of education based on Health Belief Model in Self-control blood pressure in patients with hypertension health centers in Urmia. International journal of advanced biotechnology and research. 2017;8(3):2108-15.
11. Nassar OS, Shaheen AM. Health-promoting behaviours of university nursing students in Jordan. Health. 2014;6(19):2756.
12 Wei C-N, Harada K, Ueda K, Fukumoto K, Minamoto K, Ueda A. Assessment of health-promoting lifestyle profile in Japanese university students. Environmental health and preventive medicine. 2012;17(3):222-7.
13. Beser A, Bahar Z, BÜYÜKKAYA D. Health promoting behaviors and factors related to lifestyle among Turkish workers and occupational health nurses' responsibilities in their health promoting activities. Industrial health. 2007; 45(1): 151-9.
14. Al‐Kandari F, Vidal VL. Correlation of the health‐promoting lifestyle, enrollment level, and academic performance of College of Nursing students in Kuwait. Nursing & health sciences. 2007;9(2):112-9.
15. Ghaffari Nejad A, Pouya F. Self promoting behaviors among teachers in Kerman. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2002;11(43):1-9.
16. Shaheen AM, Nassar OS, Amre HM, Hamdan-Mansour AM. Factors affecting health-promoting behaviors of university students in Jordan. Health. 2015;7(1):11-19.
17. Tomás CC, Queirós PJP, Ferreira TdJR. Health-promoting behaviors: psychometric properties of an assessment tool. Texto & Contexto-Enfermagem. 2015;24(1):22-9.
18. Mahmoodi H, Hasanpoor E, Zareipour M, Housaenpour H, Sharifi -Saqqezi P, Babazadeh T. Compare the Health Promoting Behaviors among Nurses, Health and Administrative Staff. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2016;29(99):56-65.
19. Hui W-HC. The health-promoting lifestyles of undergraduate nurses in Hong Kong. Journal of professional nursing. 2002;18(2):101-11.
20. Lim YM, Sung MH, Joo KS. Factors affecting health-promoting behaviors of community-dwelling Korean older women. Journal of gerontological nursing. 2010;36(10):42-50.
21. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M, Tavananezhad N, Karkhaneh M. Health promoting lifestyles and self-efficacy in adolescent boys. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(109):152-62.
22. Chang LC. Health literacy, self‐reported status and health promoting behaviours for adolescents in Taiwan. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2011;20(1‐2):190-6.
23. Zhang S-c, Wei C-n, Fukumoto K, Harada K, Ueda K, Minamoto K, et al. A comparative study of health-promoting lifestyles in agricultural and non-agricultural workers in Japan. Environmental health and preventive medicine. 2011;16(2):80-9.
24. Yu K, Bi J, Huang Y, Li F, Cheng J, Wang T, et al. Relationship between health-promoting lifestyle and sub-health status in the employees of an enterprise. Nan fang yi ke da xue xue bao= Journal of Southern Medical University. 2013;33(8):1203-6.
25. Díez SMU, Pérez-Fortis A. Socio-demographic predictors of health behaviors in Mexican college students. Health promotion international. 2010;25(1); 85- 93.
26. Moshki M, Dusti Irani A. Associated Factors for Preventive Behaviors of Cardiovascular Diseases in Employees of Khuzestan Province Health Center Utilizing the Health Belief Model. journal of health. 2015;6(4):367-77.
27. Austin LT, Ahmad F, McNally M-J, Stewart DE. Breast and cervical cancer screening in Hispanic women: a literature review using the health belief model. Women's Health Issues. 2002;12(3):122-8.
28. Abdolkarimy M, Zareipour M, Rezaie Moradali M, Mahmoodi H, Movahed E, M. A. Prediction of delivery type based on the theory of planned behaviors. nursing of the vulnerable journal. 2016;3(7):47-58.
29. Patricia J, Neafsey R, Olga J, Surheil L. Self medication practice in spanish speaking older adults. Hispanic Health Care International. 2007;5(4):169-78.
30. Zareipour M, Sadeghi R, Sadeghi Tabatabaei S, Seyedi S. Effective factors on smoking based on basnef model in male students in tehran medical sciences university in 2009. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2011;9(1):23-29.
31. Daniel M, Messer LC. Perceptions of disease severity and barriers to self-care predict glycemic control in Aboriginal persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Chronic Diseases and Injuries in Canada. 2000;23(4):130-39.
32. Charron‐Prochownik D, Sereika SM, Becker D, Jacober S, Mansfield J, White NH, et al. Reproductive health beliefs and behaviors in teens with diabetes: application of the Expanded Health Belief Model. Pediatric Diabetes. 2001;2(1):30-9.
33. Nagelkerk J, Reick K, Meengs L. Perceived barriers and effective strategies to diabetes self‐management. Journal of advanced nursing. 2006;54(2):151-8.
34. Krichbaum K, Aarestad V, Buethe M. Exploring the connection between self-efficacy and effective diabetes self-f management. The Diabetes Educator. 2003;29(4):653-62.
35. Mohebi S, Azadbakht L, Feizi A, Sharifirad G, Kargar M. Structural role of perceived benefits and barriers to self-care in patients with diabetes. Journal of education and health promotion. 2013;2(1):37.