1. Azizi, Aslan. Review the strategic plan of edible mushrooms. The promotion, education and agricultural research. Ministry of Agriculture. 1387. [Persian]
2. Salimi H, Abas dokht, A. Arif Begay, M. Evaluation of waste mushroom for use in agriculture and horticulture. Winter 89. [Persian]
3. Afshar M. Iran ranks seventh of the world's production of edible mushrooms.Iranian Mushroom Growers Association.Available at: URL: http://www.irmga.com /fa‐news‐321‐ 508.Accessed 14/8/92.
4. Vahabi Mashak F, Hosseini MH, Shorafa M, Hatami S. Investigation on the effects of mushroom compost on soil chemical properties and leaching. J Water Soil (AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY). 2008; 22(2):394‐406 [Persian].
5. Suthar S. Bioremediation of Agricultural Wastes through Vermicomposting. Bioremediation Journal. 2009; 31(1):21‐8.
6. WeiQin Z, Ying JX, YuJie W, LiPing W, Zhou Y. Optimization of factors in vermicomposting of agricultural organic wastes and variation of main properties of the compost. J Ecology Rural Environment. 2009; 25(4):77‐82.
7. Wani KA, Mamta, Rao RJ. Bioconversion of garden waste, kitchen waste and cow dung into value‐ added products using earthworm Eisenia fetida. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2013; 20(2):149‐54.
8. Omrani G.H, A. H .Capability of Earth worm (Eisenia Fetida) in processing of Houshold Wastes to Vermicompost. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research.2011.ISSN: 1735—7586. [Persian]
9. Tajbakhsh‐Tabar،J .Investigation on Vermicomposting of Spent Mushroom Compost and Different Organic Wastes, and Comparing of this product with peat moss as Casing Layer in a pilot scale. December 2008, Volume 28, Issue 4, pp 476‐482. [Persian]
10. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.(2011).(ISIRI 13320 1st.Edition). Compost Sampling and Physical and Chemical Test Methods, ICS: 65.080;13.030.
11. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.(2011).(ISIRI 7834 1st.Revision). Soil quality ‐ Determination of pH, ICS: 13.080.10.
12. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.(2003).(ISIRI 6831 1st.Edition). Soil‐ Measurement of Specific electrical conductivityTest Method, ICS: 13.080.05.
13. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.(2011).(ISIRI 13724 1st.Edition). Vermicompost‐Physical and chemical Specifications, ICS: 13.080.30; 65.080.
14. Sailila N, Bakar AA, Mahmood NZ, Teixeira da silva JA, Abdullah N, Jamaludin AA. Nutrient Elements of Different Agricultural Wastes from Vermicomposting Activity. Dynamic Soil, Dynamic Plant. 2010; 4(Special Issue I):155‐8.
15. Zarrin Kafsh, M.Fundamentals of soil science in relation to plants and the environment. Islamic Azad University Press.1997.P:808. [Persian]
16. Hartenstein R. Production of earthworms as a potentially economic source of protein. Biotechnol Bioengg. 1981; 23(8):1797‐1811.
17. Gunadi B, Blount C, Edward CA. The growth and fecundity of Eisenia fetida in cattle solids pre‐ composted for different periods. Pedobiol. 2002; 46:15‐23.
18. Loh TC, Lee YC, Liang JB, Tan D. Vermicomposting of cattle and goat manures by Eisenia fetida and their growth and reproduction performance. Bioresour Technol. 2005; 96(1):111‐4.
19. Garg VK, Kaushik P. Vermistabilization of textile mill sludge spiked with poulty droppings by an epigeic earthworm Eisenia foetida. Bioresour Technol. 2005; 96(9):1063‐71.
20. Ndegwa. PM, Thompson. SA, Das KC. Effects of stocking density and feeding rate on vermicomposting of biosolids. Biores Technol. 2000; 71(1):5‐12.
21. Pathma j, Sakthivel N. Microbial diversity of vermicompost bacteria that exhibit useful agricultural traits and waste management potential. Springerplus. 2012; 1: 26.
22. Holtzclaw KM, Sposito G. Analytical properties of the soluble metal‐complexing fractions in sludge‐ soil mixtures. IV. Determination of carboxyl groups in fulvic acid. Soil Sci Soc Am J. 1979; 43(2):318‐23.
23. Albanell E, Plaixats J, Cabrero T. Chemical changes during vermicomposting (Eisenia fetida) of sheep manure mixed with cotton industrial wastes. Biol Fertil Soils. 1988; 6:266‐9.
24. Garga P, Gupta A, Satya S. Vermicomposting of different types of waste using Eisenia foetida: A comparative study. Biores Technol. 2006; 97(3):391–5.
25. Pramanik P, Ghosh GK, Chung YR.Changes in nutrient content, enzymatic activities and microbial properties of lateritic soil due to application of different vermicomposts: a comparative study of ergosterol and chitin to determine fungal biomass in soil. Soil Use and Management. 2010; 26(4):508–15.
26. Sen B, Chandra TS. Chemolytic and solid‐state spectroscopic evaluation of organic matter transformation during vermicomposting of sugar industry wastes. Bioresour Technol. 2007; 98(8):1680‐3.
27. Shiraishi. K. On the chemotaxis of the earthworm to carbon dioxide. Sci. Rep. Töhohu Univ. 1954.20: 356‐361.
28. Senesi N. Composted materials as organic fertilizers. Sci Total Environ. 1989; 81‐82:521‐4. 29. Brown A. Review of lignin in biomass. J. Appl. Biochem. 1985.7: 371‐387