1. Nikmanesh AS, Eslami H, Momtaz SM , et al. Performance Evaluation of the Extended Aeration Activated Sludge System in the Removal of Physicochemical and Microbial Parameters of Municipal Wastewater: A Case Study of Nowshahr Wastewater Treatment Plant. JEHSD 2018;3(2):509-17.
2. Mohammadi Moghadam F, Mahdavi M, Ebrahimi A, et al. Feasibility study of wastewater reuse for irrigation in Isfahan, Iran. Middle East J Sci Res 2015; 10 (23): 2366-2373.
3. Misiti T, Tezel U, Pavlostathis SG. Fate and effect of naphthenic acids on oil refinery activated sludge wastewater treatment systems. Water Res 2013;47(1):449-60.
4. Wang H, Wang H. Mitigation of lake eutrophication: Loosen nitrogen control and focus on phosphorus abatement. Prog Nat Sci 2009; 6:1445-1451.
5.Bagheri Ardebilian P, Sadeghi H, Nabaii A, et al. Assessment of Wastewater Treatment Plant Efficiency: a Case Study in Zanjan. J.Health 2010; 1(3): 67-75.[Persian]
6. Mousavian S, Takdastan A, Seyedsalehi M, et al. Determining the kinetic’s coefficients in treatment of sugarcane industry using aerobic activated sludge by complete-mix regime. J Chem Pharm Res 2016; 8(4):1342-9.
7. Pirsaheb M, Khamutian R, Khodadadian M. A comparison between extended aeration sludge and conventional activated sludge treatment for removal of linear alkylbenzene sulfonates (Case study: Kermanshah and Paveh WWTP). Desalin Water Treat 2014; 52(25-27):4673-80.
8. Lopsik K. Life cycle assessment of smallscale constructed wetland and extended aeration activated sludge wastewater treatment system. Int J Environ Sci Technol 2013; 10(6):
9. Pirsaheb M, Dargahi A, Zinatizadeh A, et al. Evaluating the performance of extended aeration process in treatment of hospital wastewater and determining its kinetic coefficients-Case study: Wastewater Treatment Plant of Quds Hospital in Sanandaj. J Environ Sci Technol 2017;19(5):1-11.[Persian]
10. Yazdanbakhsh AR, Rafiee M, Feizabadi G K. Evaluating the performance of activated sludge system by anoxic - oxic process (Case study in Mahdishahr). JSUMS 2019; 26 (1): 109-118.[Persian]
11. Shokoohi R, Dargahi A, Karami A, et al. Application of response surface method to compare the performance of Wetland and extended aeration system for the removal of organic matter from sanitary wastewater. PSJ 2017;15(3):1-9.[Persian]
12. APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association (APHA), Washington, DC. 2012.
13. Metcalf, Eddy, Burton FL, Stensel HD, Tchobanoglous G. Wastewater engineering: treatment and reuse: McGraw Hill; 2003.
14.Shahmoradi M, Gholami M, Mahaee M, et al., Ghorbanpoor R, Investigation into organic matter and nutrient removal in an activated sludge wastewater treatment system: case study of Bojnurd. J North Khorasan Uni Med Sci 2013; 5: 927-933.[persian]
15. Shariatmadari M, Aghaei M. Survey of Activated Sludge Process Performance in Khalkhal Wastewater Treatment Plant During 2014. Int J Occup Med Environ Health 2016; 2(2):150-8.[Persian]
16. Zazouli MA, Ghahramani E, Ghorbanian AlahAbad M, et al. Survey of Activated Sludge Process Performance in Treatment of Agghala Industrial TownWastewater in Golestan Province in 2007. IJHE 2010;3(1):59-66.[Persian]
17. Binavapour EM, Koulivand A, Sabzevari A, et al. Investigation of irrigation reuse potential of wastewater treatment effluent from Hamedan Atieh-sazan general hospital. J Water and Wastewater 2008; 64: 83-87.[Persian]
18. nourmoradi h, karimi h, alihosseini a, et al. farokhimoghadam k, Survey on the Performance of Ilam Wastewater Treatment Plant in the Removal of Coliform, Fecal Coliforms and other Parameters Effected on Water Quality. IJHE 2014;22(1):77-83.[Persian]
19. Farzadkia M, Mirzaiee R, Ghaffarkhani M, et al. Microbial quality assessment of disposal effluent and sludge from four decentralized wastewater. J Health in the Field 2013;1(3).[persian]