- 1. Dabiri, M.. Environmental pollution. Etihad Publications, first edition, 1996. 399 pages. (Persian)
- 2. Mico, C., Recatala, L., Peris, M. and Sanchez, J. Assessing heavy metal sources in agricultural soils of an European Mediterranean area by multivariate analysis. Chemosphere, 2006 65: 863–872.
- 3. Yalcin, M.G., Battaloglu, R. and Ilhan, S. Heavy metal sources in Sultan Marsh and its neighborhood, Kayseri, Turkey. Environmental Geology, 2007 53: 399-415.
- 4. Sarikhani R. Et al., Study of Soil Contamination of Heavy Metals Due to Petroleum Hydrocarbons Leakage in Kermanshah Refinery. Journal of Environmental and Water Engineering, 2017, 3 (2): 159-169. (Persian)
- 5. Jones, J.L. Characterization of fluoranthene and pyrenedegrading Mycobacterium-like strains by RAPD and SSU sequencing. Federation of European Microbiological Society, 1997, 153: 51–56.
- 6. Nadal, M. and Marti, M. Multi-compartmental environmental surveillance of a petrochemical area: Levels of micropollutants. Environment International, 2009, 35: 227-235.
- 7. Soleimanjad et al., Survey of Heavy Metals in Industrial and Local Areas, Qaemshahr City Landfill. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, 2016, 26 (136): 201-196. (Persian)
- 8. Gu, J.G., Lin, Q.Q., Hu, R., Zhuge, Y.P., and Zhou, Q.X. Translation behavior of heavy metals in soil-plant system - a case study of Qingchengzi Pb-Zn mine in Liaoning province. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2005, 4: 634-637.
- 9. Li, Y., Wang, Y.B., Gou, X., Su, Y.B., and Wang, G. Risk assessment of heavy metals in soils and vegetables around non-ferrous metals mining and smelting sites, Baiyin, China. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2006, 18 (6): 1124-1134.
- Li, M.S., Luo, Y.P., and Su, Z.Y. Heavy metal concentrations in soils and plant accumulation in a restored manganese mine land in Guangxi, South China. Environmental Pollution, 2007, 147: 168-175.
- Ismaeili Sari, A., Pollutants, Health and Environmental Standards. Naghsh Mehr Publications, First Edition, Tehran. 2002, 767 pages. (Persian)
12) Anyakora, C., Ehianeta, T. and Umukoro, O. Heavy metal levels in soil samples from highly industrialized of Lagos environment. Environment Science Technology Journal, 2013, 7: 917-924.
13. Madrid L. M. Et al., Distribution of Heavy Metals in Urban Soils in Seville Parks. Korean Chemistry, 2002, 49: 1301-1308.
14) Chabukdhara, M., and Nema, A.K. Assessment of heavy metal contamination in Hindon River sediment: A chemometric and geochemical approach. Chemosphere, 2012, 87: 945-953.
- Iqbal, J., and Shah, M.H. Distribution, correlation and risk assessment of selected metals in urban soils from Islamabad, Pakistan. J. Hazard. Mater. 2011, 192: 887-898.
- Loska, K., D. Wiechula, B.E. BarskaCebula, and A. Chojnecka. Assessment of arsenic enrichment of cultivated soils in Southern Poland. Pol. J. Environ. Stud., 2003, 122, 187– 192.
- Abrahim, G. M. S. & Parker, R. J. Assessment of heavy metal enrichment factors and the degree of contamination in marine sediments from Tamaki Estuary, Auckland, New Zealand, Environ Monit Assess 2008, 136, 227- 238.
- Thomilson, D.C., Wilson, D.J., Harris, C.R., Jeffrey, D.W. Problem in heavy metals in estuaries and the formation of pollution index. Helgol. Wiss. Meeresunlter. 1980, 33(1–4): 566–575.
19. Muller, G. Index of geo accumulation in the sediments of the Rhine River. Geojournal, 1969, 2: 108–118.
20. Kartal, S., Ayd, Z., and Tokalioglu, S. Fractionation of metals in street sediment samples by using the BCR sequential extraction procedure and multivariate statistical elucidation of the data. J. Hazard. Mater. 2006, 132, 80-89.
21. Mapanda F., Mangwayana E. N., Nyamangara J. and Giller K. E. Uptake of heavy metals by vegetables irrigated using wastewater and the subsequent trisks in Harare, Zimbabw. Phy. Chem. Earth, 2007, 32, 1399–1405.
22. Yang Z, Lu W, Long Y, Bao X, Yang Q, Assessment of heavy metals contamination in urban topsoil from Changchun City, China, Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 2011; 108: 27–38.
- Yang, X.L., Yuan, X.T., Zhang, A.G., Ma, Y.Z., Li, Q., Zong, H.M., Wang, L.J. and Li, X.D. Spatial distribution and sources of heavy metals and petroleum hydrocarbon in the sand flats of Shuangtaizi Estuary, Bohai Sea of China. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 2015, 95: 503–512.
- Owamah, H.I. Heavy Metals Determination and Assessment in a Petroleum Impacted River in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. Journal Phylogenetics Evol Biol, 2013, 4: 135.
- Sari, G.L., Trihadiningrum, Y., Suci, F.C. and Fashanah Hadining, A. Identification of Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon and Heavy Metals Levels in Crude Oil Contaminated Soil at Wonocolo Public Mining. The international journal by the Thai Society of Higher Education Institutes on Environment, 2018, 11 (2): 109-117.
- Alipour Asadabadi et al., Contamination of petroleum hydrocarbons and heavy metals in soils of five refineries in the country. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation Research, 2016, 23 (1): 284-273. (Persian)
- Kabata, A. and Pendias, A. Trace elements in Soil and Plant CRC Press, Boca Raton, London. Newyork, 2001, Pp: 237-287.
- Kabata-Pendias, A. Trace Elements in Soils and Plants: CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, 2011, 534 p.
- Nazarpour, et al. Evaluation of Pollution Level and Ecological Risk Potential of Some Heavy Metals in Surface Soils of Ahvaz Oil Field. Journal of Health and Environment, 2017, 10 (3): 391-400. (Persian)
- Afshari, AS et al. Evaluation of Heavy Metal Pollution Using Soil Contamination Factor in Different Uses in Zanjan Central Province. Journal of Soil Science, 2015, 25 (4): 52-41. (Persian)
31. Cheraghi, m. Et al., Health risk assessment of heavy metals (cadmium, nickel, lead and zinc) in parsley harvested from some farms in Hamadan. Journal of Yazd Health School, 2014, 13 (4): 143-129. (Persian)
- Ravankhah, N et al. Assessment of heavy metal risk to human health in surface soil. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, 2016, 26 (136): 120-109. (Persian)
33. Nazemi, S. Et al., Survey of Heavy Metals Status in Soil, Water, and Vegetable Working Lands. Journal of Knowledge and Health, 2010, 5 (4): 31-27. (Persian)
34. Daneshfar et al. Introduction of a system to reduce the environmental impact of drilling waste. Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Journal, 2014, 113: 25-18. (Persian)
- Sawidis, T., Breuste, J., Mitrovic, M., Pavlovic, P. and Tsigaridas, K. Trees as bioindicator of heavy metal pollution in three European cities. Environmental Pollution, 2011, 159: 3560-3570.
- Ahmed, F. and Ishiga, H. Trace metal concentrations in street dusts of Dhaka city, Bangladesh. Atmos. Environ. 2006, 40: 3835-3844.
37. Arsalan, H. Heavy metals in street dust in Bursa, Turkey. J. Trace Microprobe Tech. 2001, 19: 439-445.
- Karimian, et al. Investigation of physical, chemical and mineralogical characteristics of Ahwaz dust. Iranian Soil and Water Researchs, 2016, 47 (1): 173-159. (Persian)
- Kabata-Pendias. A., Pendias. H, Trace element in soil and plant. CRC press, Booca Raton, Fla, 1984
- Zohrevand, F et al.. Evaluation of lead contamination in vegetables, water and soil of irrigated agricultural lands with surface water in Ahvaz. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, 2014, 24 (118): 236-231. (Persian)
- Behbahani Nia, A. Et al., Survey of Heavy Metal Densities and their Correlation with Soil Properties around Hashtrood, East Azarbaijan Province. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2016, 18 (2): 69-59. (Persian)
- Rieuwerts, J.S. The solubility and bioavailability of trace metals in tropical soils: A review. Chem. Speciation Bioavail. 2007, 19: 75–85.
- Krauskopf. K. and Dannis. B. Introduction to geochemistry. Third edition, McGraw-Hill. 1995.
- Tisdale. S.L., Nelson. W.L., Beaton. J.D, Soil Fertility and Fertilizers. 1985, 4th ed.
- Chen T-B, Zheng Y-M, Lei M, Huang Z-C, Wu H-T, Chen H, Fan K-K, Yu K, Wu X, Tian Q-Z. Assessment of heavy metal pollution in surface soils of urban parks in Beijing, China. Chemosphere, 2005, 60(4): 542-551.
46. Al-Khashman OA, Shawabkeh RA, Metals distribution in soils around the cement factory in southern Jordan, Environmental Pollution, 2006, 140 (3): 387–394.
- Purnia, M. et al., Investigation of heavy metal contamination in surface soils around Ahwaz Industrial City No. 2. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2015, 17 (4): 32-23. (Persian)
48. Afshar, Sh et al. Investigation of Soil Contamination of Timur Water Field Soil Based on Muller Geochemical Index. Fourth Specialized Conference on Environmental Engineering, Tehran, University of Tehran, Faculty of Environment, 2010, 13 pages. (Persian)