1. Kabata-Pendias A, Pendias H. Trace elements in the biological environment. Wydawnictwa Geologiczne, Warszawa. 1979:122-78.
2. Zhao Y, Wang Z, Sun W, Huang B, Shi X, Ji J. Spatial interrelations and multi-scale sources of soil heavy metal variability in a typical urban–rural transition area in Yangtze River Delta region of China. Geoderma. 2010;156(3):216-27.
3. Wu C, Zhang L. Heavy metal concentrations and their possible sources in paddy soils of a modern agricultural zone, southeastern China. Environmental Earth Sciences. 2010;60(1):45-56.
4. Kishe M, Machiwa J. Distribution of heavy metals in sediments of Mwanza Gulf of Lake Victoria, Tanzania. Environment International. 2003;28(7):619-25.
5. Mihailović A, Budinski-Petković L, Popov S, Ninkov J, Vasin J, Ralević N, et al. Spatial distribution of metals in urban soil of Novi Sad, Serbia: GIS based approach. Journal of Geochemical Exploration. 2015;150:104-14.
6. Luo X-S, Xue Y, Wang Y-L, Cang L, Xu B, Ding J. Source identification and apportionment of heavy metals in urban soil profiles. Chemosphere. 2015;127:152-57.
7. Malekzadeh Z. Distribution of lead, cadmium and nickel in Bakhtiar range of Isfahan plain [dissertation]. Isfahan University of Technology 2014 (in Persian).
8. Yang Z, Zhang S, Liao Y, Li Q, Wu B, Wu R. Remediation of heavy metal contamination in calcareous soil by washing with reagents: A column washing. Procedia Environmental Sciences. 2012;16:778-85.
9. Yu S, Li X-d. The mobility, bioavailability, and human bioaccessibility of trace metals in urban soils of Hong Kong. Applied Geochemistry. 2012;27(5):995-1004.
10. Chand V, Prasad S. ICP-OES assessment of heavy metal contamination in tropical marine sediments: a comparative study of two digestion techniques. Microchemical Journal. 2013;111:53-61.
11. Talei A. Concepts and uses of statistics: Tehran University Publishers; 2002 (in Persian).
12. Hasanipak A. Geostatistics. Tehran: Tehran University 1998 (in Persian).
13. Bowen HJM. Environmental chemistry of the elements: Academic Press.; 1979.
14. Khosravi A. Spatial Distribution of Heavy Metals in Isfahan Agricultural, Urban and Industrial Soils [dissertation]. Isfahan University of Technology 2007 (in Persian).
15. Taghipour M. Spatial variation of Selected heavy metals in Some surface soils of Hamedan province [dissertation]. Isfahan University of Technology 2009 (in Persian).
16. Afshari A. Factors Affecting the Spatial Distribution of Some Heavy Elements of Surface Soils around Zanjan and its Prophylactic Changes [dissertation]. Isfahan University of Technology 2012 (in Persian).
17. Azimzadeh EB. Analysis and site monitoring of some heavy metals in the surface soil of a part of Mazandaran province [dissertation]. Isfahan University of Technology 2012 (in Persian).
18. Habashi H, Hosseini M, Shatai Sh, J M. Assessment of the accuracy of interpolation methods for estimating the total nitrogen content using GIS. Third Space Information System Conference; Tarbiat Modares University2006 (in Persian).
19. Hosseinalizadeh M, Ayoubi Sh, Sh S. Comparison of Different Interpolation Methods in Estimating Some Surface Soil Properties (Case Study: Mehr Watershed, Sabzevar) Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 2006;5:152-62 (in Persian).
20. Rahmani H, Kalbasi M, Hajrasuliha S. Lead-Polluted Soil along Some Iranian Highways. Journal of Water and Soil Science. 2001;4(4):31-42 (in Persian).
21. Matkan A, Kazemi A, Gilly M, Ashourloo D. Using RS and GIS for Considering Cadmium Distribution and Polluted Vegetation in Esfahan Province Environmental Sciences. 2009;6(2):65-67 (in Persian).