- Ministry of Energy (Iran). Guide to Providing Numerical Model of Ground Water (Issue No. 337-A). Tehran; 2009. (Persian).
- Aghazyarati Farahani S, Sabor MR. Study of Groundwater Pollution by leachate transfer (Case Study: Site Landfill New Delhi). The 6th National Conference & Exhibition on Environmental Engineering. 2012 Nov. 17-21, Tehran, Iran. (Persian).
- Zogi MJ, Ghavidel A. Prediction of landfill leachate amount using HELP model Case study: Semnan landfill. Journal of Health and Environ. 2011;4(1):75-65. (Persian).
- Piruz B, Razdar B, Bagherzade A, Kardar S, Kavianpour R. Treatment of Rasht city landfill in Saravan forest area at Gilan province. 4th Conference and Exhibition on Environmental Engineering. 2010, Tehran University. (Persion).
- Rouholahnejad E, Sadrnejad SA. Numerical Simulation of Leachate Transport in to the Groundwater at Landfill Sites. 18th World IMACS Congress and MODSIM09 International Congress on Modelling and Simulation. 2009 July 13-17, Cairns, Australia.
- Khanlari GH, Taleb Bidokhti AR, Momeni AA, Ahmadi HR. The effect of leachate of Hamedan landfill site on ground water. Journal of Iranian Association of Engineering Geology. 2013; 5(3):81-106. (Persion).
- Motazeri H. Investigating and modeling the pollution of groundwater resources and soil around the landfill site Shahrood. [Master's Degree Thesis]. Iran. Islamic Azad University, Shahrood; 2013. (Persian).
- Rezaei R, Maleki A, Safari M, Ghavami AA. Assessment of chemical pollution of groundwater resources in downstream areas of Sanandaj city landfill. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 2010; 3(15):89-98. (Persian).
- Kakaei K, Riyahi Bakhtiari A. Risk Assessment of Ground Waters Pollution by Heavy Metals of Hamadan Landfill Leachate and appropriate cover Recommendation. Iranian Journal of Research in Environmental Health. Autumn 2016; 2(3):221-227. (Persian).
10. Nakhaei M, Amiri V, Rezaei K, Moosaei F. An investigation of the potential environmental contamination from the leachate of Rasht waste disposal site in Iran. Bulletin of engineering geology and the environment, 2015; 74(1):233-246.
11. Baghvand A, Nasirzade R, Abdoli MA, Vosoogh A. Investigation of contamination of groundwater sources surrounding landfill sites, case study: Takestan city landfill site. Iranian Journal of Environmental Studies. 2016; 41(4):909-921. (Persian).
12. Alavi Dehkordi SK, Asadi lor M, Khodabakhshi A. Modeling of heavy metals transfer from waste landfill to groundwater table in Shahrekord using MT3DMS and GIS code. 2nd International Conference Geography Sciences. 2016 Nov. 1, Ardabil, Iran. (Persian).
13. Akbarpour A, Aghahoseinali M, Azizi, M. Managing groundwater exploitation of Mokhtaran plain using a finite difference mathematical model in GMS. 9th Iranian Hydraulic Conference. 2010 Nov. 9-11, Tehran, Iran. (Persian).
14. Anderson MP, Woessner WW. Applied Groundwater Modeling: Simulation of Flow and Advective Transport. Academic Press. ISBN-13: 978-0-12-059485-6; 1992.
15. Jokar Niyasar V. Study and estimating the amount of nitrate transfer from absorbent wells to groundwater level in Tehran. [Master's Degree Thesis]. Environmental engineering. Sharif University of Technology; 2002. (Persian).
16. Delkhahi B, Asadian F, Khodaei K. Comparison of the ability of calculated constant radius and numerical model in determining the protective area of drinking wells in the area of Yaftabad Tehran. Iranian Journal of Geology. 2013; 7(26):33-43. (Persian).
17. Delkhahi B, Khodaei K, Asadian F. Comparison of Delineation Methods for Wellhead Protection Area Case Study: Drinking Wells of Hamedan City. Journal of Iran-Water Resources Research. 2013; 9(2):41-27. (Persian).
18. Moslehi Baharanchi E, Safavi HR. Estimation of mechanical dispersion coefficients in uncertainty situations Case study: Kohkhpaee aquifer Segazi Isfahan. 5th National Congress on Civil Engineering. 2010 May 4-6, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (Persian).
19. ITRC. Evaluvating, Optimizing or Ending Post-Closure Care at Municipal Solid Waste Landfills Based on Site Specific data Evaluvations. 2nd Ed ed. Washington, DC 2006.
20. Rotaru A, and Raileanu, P. Groundwater contamination from waste storage works. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management. 2008; 7(6):731-735.