1. Gupta VK, Ali I. Removal of lead and chromium from wastewater using bagasse fly ash—a sugar industry waste. Journal of colloid and interface science. 2004;271(2):321-8.
2. Gupta V, Nayak A. Cadmium removal and recovery from aqueous solutions by novel adsorbents prepared from orange peel and Fe 2 O 3 nanoparticles. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012;180:81-90.
3. Mousavi HZ, Seyedi S. Nettle ash as a low cost adsorbent for the removal of nickel and cadmium from wastewater. International Journal of Environmental Science & Technology. 2011;8(1):195-202.
4. Kefala M, Zouboulis A, Matis K. Biosorption of cadmium ions by Actinomycetes and separation by flotation. Environmental pollution. 1999;104(2):283-93.
5. Yang S, Hu J, Chen C, Shao D, Wang X. Mutual effects of Pb (II) and humic acid adsorption on multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyacrylamide composites from aqueous solutions. Environmental science & technology. 2011;45(8):3621-7.
6. Abdelwahab O, Amin N, El-Ashtoukhy EZ. Electrochemical removal of phenol from oil refinery wastewater. Journal of hazardous materials. 2009;163(2):711-6.
7. Caetano M, Valderrama C, Farran A, Cortina JL. Phenol removal from aqueous solution by adsorption and ion exchange mechanisms onto polymeric resins. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2009;338(2):402-9.
8. Xu R, Zhou Q, Li F, Zhang B. Laccase immobilization on chitosan/poly (vinyl alcohol) composite nanofibrous membranes for 2, 4-dichlorophenol removal. Chemical engineering journal. 2013;222:321-9.
9. Deng S, Ma R, Yu Q, Huang J, Yu G. Enhanced removal of pentachlorophenol and 2, 4-D from aqueous solution by an aminated biosorbent. Journal of hazardous materials. 2009;165(1):408-14.
10. Jianlong W, Yi Q, Horan N, Stentiford E. Bioadsorption of pentachlorophenol (PCP) from aqueous solution by activated sludge biomass. Bioresource Technology. 2000;75(2):157-61.
11. Mathialagan T, Viraraghavan T. Biosorption of pentachlorophenol by fungal biomass from aqueous solutions: a factorial design analysis. Environmental technology. 2005;26(5):571-80.
12. Rao J, Viraraghavan T. Biosorption of phenol from an aqueous solution by Aspergillus niger biomass. Bioresource Technology. 2002;85(2):165-71.
13. Naghizadeh A. The Investigation of Removal Natural Organic substances from aqueous solution by Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes: The Kinetics and Adsorption Equilibrium. Journal of Research in Environmental Health. 1394;1(1):42-36(Persian).
14. Martínez-Juárez VM, Cárdenas-González JF, Torre-Bouscoulet ME, Acosta-Rodríguez I. Biosorption of mercury (II) from aqueous solutions onto fungal biomass. Bioinorganic chemistry and applications. 2012;2012.
15. Yan G, Viraraghavan T. Heavy-metal removal from aqueous solution by fungus Mucor rouxii. Water research. 2003;37(18):4486-96.
16. Chhikara S, Hooda A, Rana L, Dhankhar R. Chromium (VI) biosorption by immobilized Aspergillus niger in continuous flow system with special reference to FTIR analysis. 2010.
17. Azari A, Salari M, Dehghani MH, Alimohammadi M, Ghaffari H, Sharafi K, et al. Efficiency of Magnitized Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles in Removal of 2,4-Dichlorophenol from Aqueous Solution. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2017;26(144):265-81.
18. Kapoor A, Viraraghavan T, Cullimore DR. Removal of heavy metals using the fungus Aspergillus niger. Bioresource technology. 1999;70(1):95-104.
19. Huang C, Huang C, Morehart A. Proton competition in Cu (II) adsorption by fungal mycelia. Water Research. 1991;25(11):1365-75.
20. Shokoohi R, Azizi S, Ghiasian SA, Fredmal J. Efficiency of the fungus Aspergillus niger biomass in Pentachlorophenol (PCP) absorption from aqueous solutions. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2014;7(2):123-32.
21. Wu J, Yu H-Q. Biosorption of 2, 4-dichlorophenol from aqueous solution by Phanerochaete chrysosporium biomass: Isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamics. Journal of hazardous materials. 2006;137(1):498-508.
22. Ho Y-S, McKay G. Sorption of dye from aqueous solution by peat. Chemical engineering journal. 1998;70(2):115-24.
23. Raoov M, Mohamad S, Abas MR. Removal of 2, 4-dichlorophenol using cyclodextrin-ionic liquid polymer as a macroporous material: characterization, adsorption isotherm, kinetic study, thermodynamics. Journal of hazardous materials. 2013;263:501-16.
24. Selvi K, Pattabhi S, Kadirvelu K. Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution by adsorption onto activated carbon. Bioresource Technology. 2001;80(1):87-9.
25. Shokohi R, Jafari SJ, Siboni M, Gamar N, Saidi S. Removal of Acid Blue 113 (AB113) dye from aqueous solution by adsorption onto activated red mud: a kinetic and equilibrium study. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2011;16(2):55-65.