1. Abbasi, J. and M. Salari. Environmental pollution of cement factories. the 5th Mining Engineering Conference. 2008; 1-10. ( Persian)
2. Yazdaninejhad F, Torabi H, Davatgar N. Mapping of Available Fe, Zn, Cu and Mn in Soils of Southern Tehran Lands by Geostatistical and GIS Techniques. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research. 2014;44(4):383-95. ( Persian)
3. Hasani Pak A. Geostatics. University of Tehran Press,Tehran. 1998. ( Persian)
4. Mohammdai J. Pedometeri,. Pelk Publication. 2007. ( Persian)
5. Hajrasuliha S. Accumulation and toxicity of chloride in bean plants. Plant and Soil. 1980;55(1):133-8. ( Persian)
6. Robinson T, Metternicht G. Testing the performance of spatial interpolation techniques for mapping soil properties. Computers and electronics in agriculture. 2006;50(2):97-108.
7. Gu Y-G, Wang Z-H, Lu S-H, Jiang S-J, Mu D-H, Shu Y-H. Multivariate statistical and GIS-based approach to identify source of anthropogenic impacts on metallic elements in sediments from the mid Guangdong coasts, China. Environmental pollution. 2012;163:248-55.
8. Li X, Feng L. Multivariate and geostatistical analyzes of metals in urban soil of Weinan industrial areas, Northwest of China. Atmospheric Environment. 2012;47:58-65.
9. Gu YG, Li QS, Fang JH, He BY, Fu HB, Tong ZJ. Identification of heavy metal sources in the reclaimed farmland soils of the pearl river estuary in China using a multivariate geostatistical approach. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety. 2014;105:7-12.
10. Zhao K, Fu W, Ye Z, Zhang C. Contamination and spatial variation of heavy metals in the soil-rice system in Nanxun County, Southeastern China. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2015 Jan 28;12(2):1577-94.
11. Azimzadeh B, khademi H. Zoning lead concentration in surface soils of Mazandaran province using experimental data and satellite. The 6th National Conference of Environmental Engineering, 2013 Nov 17-21,Tehran University, Faculty of Environment. ( Persian)
12. Behnam V, gholamalizade ahangar A, Bameri A. Assessment of Geostatistcal methods for estimating the soil salinity, (Case study: Zabol to Zahedan route), Second National Conference on agricultural sustainable development and healthy environment, 2013 Sep. 12, Hamandishan Zist Farda Company, Hamadan. ( Persian)
13. Charkhabi A, Rahimi G, Maroufi S, Mousavi F. Survey of spatial distribution of Pb and soil salinity in paddy fields in Esfahan, the 6th National Conference of Environmental Engineering, 2012 Nov. 17-21, Tehran, Tehran University, Faculty of Environment. ( Persian)
14. Azarbeyg T. Mapping lead and cadmium contamination using geostatistics technology (Case study: part of Sirjan Plain), The first national conference on sustainable management of soil resources and environment, 2014 Sep 10-11, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman. ( Persian)
15.Zamani A, Yaftian MR, Parizanganeh A, Statistical evaluation of topsoil heavy metal pollution around a lead and zinc production plant in Zanjan province, Iran. Caspian J. Env. Sci. 2015;13(4):349-61.
16. Madani H. Principles of Geostatistics 1999, University of Amirkabr press. (in Persian). ( Persian)
17.Webster R, Oliver MA. Characterizing spatial processes: the covariance and variogram. Geostatistics for Environmental Scientists, Second Edition. 2007:47-76.
18. Deutsch C, Lewis R, editors. Advances in the practical implementation of indicator geostatistics. Proceedings of the 23rd APCOM symposium, Tucson, AZ, April; 1992
19. Asakereh H. Spatial Modeling of Annual Precipitation in Iran. Geography and Development. 2013;10(29):15-30. ( Persian)
20. Alvares CA, Stape JL, Sentelhas PC, de Moraes Gonçalves JL. Modeling monthly mean air temperature for Brazil. Theoretical and applied climatology. 2013 Aug 1;113(3-4):407-27.
21. Chappell A, Renzullo LJ, Raupach TH, Haylock M. Evaluating geostatistical methods of blending satellite and gauge data to estimate near real-time daily rainfall for Australia. Journal of hydrology. 2013;493:105-14.
22. Sekabira K, Oryem Origa H, Basamba T A, Mutumba G, Kakudidi E, Assessment of heavy metal pollution in the urban stream sediment and its tributaries, International Journal of Environmental Science and Technoligy. 2010; 7 (3): 435-446.
23. Mirzaei R and Y Seifi. Comparison of Spatial Interpolation Methods to Mapp Heavy Metals Concentrations in Surface Soil of Aran-O-Bidgol City. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology Available Online from 15 May 2016. (Persian).
24. Dadsetan A, Mehrzad, J, Determination of Origin and metal contamination indices of soil and water resources and its effects on the immune system of animals, South of Bijar, Kurdistan, 30th symposium of Geo Sciences, 2012. (Persian)