1. Esplugues A, Ballester F, Estarlich M, Llop S, Fuentes-Leonarte V, Mantilla E, et al. Indoor and outdoor air concentrations of BTEX and determinants in a cohort of one-year old children in Valencia, Spain. Science of the Total Environment.409(2010):63-9.
2. Rezazadeh-Azari1 M, Konjin ZN, Zayeri3 F, Salehpour S, Seyedi M. Occupational Exposure of Petroleum Depot Workers to BTEX Compounds. The International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2012;3(1):39-44.
3. Farshad A, Khabazi-Oliaei H, Mirkazemi R, Bakand S. Risk assessment of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylenes (btex) in paint plants of two automotive industries in iran by using the coshh guideline. European Scientific Journal. 2013;3(2013):270-6.
4. Sturaro A, Rella R, Parvoli G, Ferrara D. Long-term phenol, cresols and BTEX monitoring in urban air. Environ Monit Assess 2010;164(2010):93–100.
5. El-Naggar A, Majthoub M. Study the toxic effects of aromatic compounds in gasoline in Saudi Arabia petrol stations. Int J Chem Sci 2013;11(2013):106–20.
6. Carey P. Air toxics emissions from motor vehicles. Ann Arbor. EPA1987.
7. Andrea LH, Rodriguez C, Runnion T, Farrar D, Murray F, Horton A, et al. Risk factors for increased BTEX exposure in four Australian cities. Chemosphere. 2007;66(2007):533-41.
8. Tunsaringkarn T, Siriwong W, RungsiyothiN A, Nopparatbundit S. Occupational Exposure of Gasoline Station Workers to BTEX Compounds in Bngkok, Thailand. The International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2012;3(2012):117-25.
9. Rattanajongjitrakorna P, Prueksasitb T. Temporal variation of BTEX at the area of petrol station in Bangkok, Thailand. 2014;10(2014):27-41.
10. Mosaddegh M, Tahmasebi N, Barkhordari F, Fallahzadeh H, Esmaielian S, Soltanizadeh K. The investigation of exposure to benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene (BTEX) with solid phase microextraction method in gas station in Yazd province. ISMJ. 2014; 16(2014):419–27.
11. Hazrati S, Rostami R, Fazlzadeh M, Pourfarzi F. Benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene concentrations in atmospheric ambient air of gasoline and CNG refueling stations. Air Qual Atmos Health. 2016;9(2016):403–9.
12. NIOSH manual of analytical methods (NMAM). Hydrocarbons, aromatic. fourth edition ed. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd. Atlanta, GA2003. p. USA 30329–4027.
13. Caselli M, Gennaro G, Marzocca A, Trizio L, Tutino M. Assessment of the impact of the vehicular traffic on BTEX concentration in ring roads in urban areas of Bari, Italy. . Chemosphere. 2010; 81(2010):306–11.
14. Correa S, Arbilla G, Marques M, Oliveira K. The impact of BTEX emissions from gas stations into the atmosphere. Atmos Pollut Res. 2012;3(2012):163–9.
15. Salih DA YM. GC-MS-estimation and exposure levels of environmental benzene in the BTEX-mixture of air-pollutants in gasoline stations and urban road sides. Int J Res Pharm Chem. 2013; 3(1):88-94.
16. Periago J, Prado C. Evolution of occupational exposure to environmental levels of aromatic hydrocarbons in service stations. Ann Occup Hyg. 2005; 49(2005):233–40.
17. Lagorio S, Crebelli R, Ricciarello R, Conti L, Iavarone I, Zona A, et al. Methodological issues in biomonitoring of low level exposure to benzene. Occup Med 1998;48(1998):497–504.
18. Rezazadeh-Azari M, Naghavi-Konjin Z, Zayeri F, Salehpour S, Seyedi M. Occupational exposure of petroleum depot workers to BTEX compounds. Int J Occup Environ Med. 2011;3(2011): 39–44.
19. H-Mohammed N, Hussien A-RME, O-Hussien M, M-Hassan Y. Determination of hippuric acid and methyl hippuric acid in urine as indices of toluene and xylene exposure by hplc ms/ms spectrometry. International journal of research in pharmacy and chemistry. 2015;5(1):10-6.
20. Demirel G, Özden Ö, Döğeroğlu T, O.Gaga E. Personal exposure of primary school children to BTEX, NO2 and ozone in Eskişehir, Turkey: Relationship with indoor/outdoor concentrations and risk assessment. Science of the Total Environment. 2014;472-474(2014):537–48.
21. US-EPA. Toxicological review of toluene. summary information on Integrated risk information system (IRIS).2005.
22. Mosaddegh M, Jafarian A, Ghasemi A. effectiveness of Opuntia microdasys plant in elimination of BTEX from air using SPME-GC-FID. Proceeding of 13th Iranian pharmaceutical science congress2012.