1. Sharma AK. A handbook of organic farming: Agrobios; 2001.
2. Atiyeh R, Arancon N, Edwards C, Metzger J. Influence of earthworm-processed pig manure on the growth and yield of greenhouse tomatoes. Bioresource Technology. 2000;75(3):175-80.
3. Ansari A, Jaikishun S, Islam M, Kuri S, Fiedler K, Nandwani D. Principles of Vermitechnology in Sustainable Organic Farming with Special Reference to Bangladesh. Organic Farming for SustainableAgriculture: Springer; 2016. (7). 213-29.
4. Bachman G, Metzger J. Growth of bedding plants in commercial potting substrateamended with vermicompost. Bioresource technology. 2008;99(8):3155-61.
5. Hashemimajd K, Kalbasi M, Golchin A, Shariatmadari H. Comparison of vermicompost and composts as potting media for growth of tomatoes. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 2004;27(6):1107-2.
6. Alidadi H, Hosseinzadeh A, Najafpoor AA, Esmaili H, Zanganeh J, Takabi MD, et al. Waste recycling by vermicomposting: Maturity and quality assessment via dehydrogenase enzyme activity, lignin, water soluble carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous and other indicators. Journal of environmental management. 2016;182:134-40.
7. Meena S, Ameta K, Kaushik R, Meena SL, Singh M. Performance of Cucumber (Cucucmis sativus L.) as Influenced by Humic Acid and Micro Nutrients Application under Polyhouse Condition. Int J Curr Microbiol App Sci. 2017;6(3):1763-7.
8. Atiyeh R, Lee S, Edwards C, Arancon N, Metzger J. The influence of humic acids derived from earthworm-processed organic wastes on plant growth. Bioresource technology. 2002;84(1):7-14.
9. Edwards CA, Arancon NQ, Greytak S. Effects of vermicompost teas on plant growth and disease. Biocycle. 2006;47(5):28.
10. Nigussie A, Bruun S, Kuyper TW, de Neergaard A. Delayed addition of nitrogen-rich substrates during composting of municipal waste: Effects on nitrogen loss, greenhouse gas emissions and compost stability. Chemosphere. 2017;166:352-62.
11. Akyuz FA, Kandel H, Morlock D. Developing a growing degree day model for North Dakota and Northern Minnesota soybean. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 2017;239:134-40.
12. Oliva MA, Rincon R, Zenteno E, Pinto A, Dendooven L, Gutierrez F. Vermicompost rol against sodium chloride stress in the growth and photosynthesis in tamarind plantlets (Tamarindus indica L.). Gayana Botanica. 2008;65(1):10-7.
13. Lazcano C, Sampedro L, Zas R, Domínguez J. Vermicompost enhances germination of the maritime pine (Pinus pinaster Ait.). New Forests. 2010 ;400(3):39.
14. Gokavi SS, Malleshi NG, Guo M. Chemical composition of garden cress (Lepidium sativum) seeds and its fractions and use of bran as a functional ingredient. Plant foods for human nutrition. 2004;59(3):105-11.
15. Majlessi M, Eslami A, Saleh HN, Mirshafieean S, Babaii S. Vermicomposting of food waste: assessing the stability and maturity. Iranian journal of environmental health science & engineering. 2012;9(1):25.
16. Muscolo A, Sidari M, Nardi S. Humic substance: relationship between structure and activity. Deeper information suggests univocal findings. Journal of Geochemical Exploration. 2013;129:57-63
17. Masciandaro G, Ceccanti B, Garcia C. “In situ” vermicomposting of biological sludges and impacts on soil quality. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 2000;32(7):1015-24.
18. Archontoulis SV, Miguez FE, Moore KJ. A methodology and an optimization tool to calibrate phenology of short-day species included in the APSIM PLANT model: Application to soybean. Environmental Modelling & Software. 2014;62:465-77.
19. Zaller JG. Vermicompost as a substitute for peat in potting media: Effects on germination, biomass allocation, yields and fruit quality of three tomato varieties. Scientia Horticulturae. 2007;112(2):191-9.
20. Abrishamchi P, Gangali A, Bik A. The effect of vermicompost on germination and seedling growth of tomato varieties Mobil and Superorbina. Journal of Horticultural Science. 2006;24(4):11.
21. Arancon NQ, Pant A, Radovich T, Hue NV, Potter JK, Converse CE. Seed germination and seedling growth of tomato and lettuce as affected by vermicompost water extracts (Teas). HortScience. 2012;47(12):1722-8.
22. Arancon NQ, Edwards CA. Effects of vermicomposts on plant growth. Soil Ecology Laboratory, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. 2005;43210.
23. Adhikary S. Vermicompost, the story of organic gold: A review. Agricultural Sciences. 2012;3(7):905.
24. Atiyeh R, Edwards C, Subler S, Metzger J. Pig manure vermicompost as a component of a horticultural bedding plant medium: effects on physicochemical properties and plant growth. Bioresource technology. 2001;78(1):11-20.
25. Ievinsh G. Vermicompost treatment differentially affects seed germination, seedling growth and physiological status of vegetable crop species. Plant Growth Regulation. 2011;65(1):169-81.
26. Bisht A, Sati M, Chauhan R, Nautiyal B. Effect of different organic manures on the seed germination and growthperformance of Hedychium spicatum Buch-Ham ex-Smith. Medicinal Plants-International Journal of Phytomedicines and Related Industries. 2017;9(1):48-54.