1. Sobhanardakani S, Jamali M, Maanijou M. Evaluation of As, Zn, Cr and Mn concentrations in groundwater resources of Razan Plain and preparing the zoning map using GIS. J Environ Sci Technol 2014a;16(2):25-38. (Persian)
2. Ghasemkhani H, Sobhanardakani S, Cheraghi M. Health risk assessment of consumption of commercial fruit juices marketed in Hamedan City based on potential risk of Zn and Cd. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci 2016; 4(2):32-40. (Persian)
3. Malkoc E, Nuhoglu Y. Investigations of nickel(II) removal from aqueous solutions using tea factory waste. J Hazard Mater 2005; 127:120-128.
4. Sobhanardakani S, Razban SS, Maànijou M. Evaluation of concentration of some heavy metals in ground water resources of Qahavand Plain-Hamedan (Persian). J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2014b; 18(6):339-348.
5. Shekoohiyan S, Ghoochani M, Mohagheghian A, Mahvi AH, Yunesian M, Nazmara S. Determination of lead, cadmium and arsenic in infusion tea cultivated in north of Iran. J Environ Health Sci Eng 2012; 9(1):37.
6. Sobhanardakani S, Maanijou M, Asadi H. Investigation of Pb, Cd, Cu and Mg concentrations in groundwater resources of Razan Plain. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci 2015; 21(4): 319-329.
7. Yu C, Ling Q, Yan S, Li J, Chen Z, Peng Z. Cadmium contamination in various environmental materials in an industrial area, Hangzhou, China. Chem Spec Bioavailab 2010; 22(1):35-42.
8. Rajaei Q, Hasanpour M, Mehdinejad MH. Heavy metals concentration (zinc, lead, chrome and cadmium) in water and sediments of Gorgan Gulf and estuarine Gorganroud River, Iran. Health Sys Res 2013; 8(5):748-756. (Persian)
10. Varol M. Assessment of heavy metal contamination in sediments of the Tigris River (Turkey) using pollution indices and multivariate statistical techniques. J Hazard Mater 2011; 195: 355-364.
11. Sobhanardakani S, Mehrabi Z, Ehteshami M. Effect of aquaculture farms wastewater on physicochemical parameters of Kabkian River, 2011-12. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci2014c; 24(3): 140-149. (Persian)
12. Ghavidel A, Moattar F. Investigation of Pb, Zn and Ni in watershed of Anzali Wetland (Case study: Goharrood River). J Environ Sci Technol 2014; 16(1):89-96. (Persian)
13. Shanbehzadeh S, Vahid Dastjerdi M, Hassanzadeh A, Kiyanizadeh T. Investigation of heavy metals in water and sediment on Massjed soleymanTembi River before and after of wastewater entrance. Health Sys Res 2014; 9(10):1108-1116. (Persian)
14. Tayebi L, Sobhanardakani S. Assessment of qualitative parameters of Gamasiab River and effective factors on these parameters. J Environ Sci Technol 2012; 14(2):37-49. (Persian)
15. Kamarehei B, Mirhosseini SH, Jafari A, Asgari G, Bierjandi M, Rostami Z. Study of heavy metal concentration (As, Ba, Cd, Hg, Pb, Cr) in water resources and river of Borujerd City in 2008-2009. Yafteh. 2010; 11(4):45-51. (Persian)
16. Eaton AD, Franson MAH. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water & Wastewater. 21st ed. Washington, DC: American Public Health Association. 2005;10-11.
17. Olías M, Moral F, Galván L, Cerón JC. Groundwater contamination evolution in the Guadiamar and Agrio aquifers after the Aznalcóllar spill: assessment and environmental implications. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184:3629-3641.
18. Ramesh K, Elango L. Groundwater quality and its suitability for domestic and agricultural use in Tondiar river basin, Tamil Nadu, India. Environ Monit Assess 2012; 184: 3887-3899.
19. Nazari S, Sobhanardakani S. Assessment of pollution index of heavy metals in groundwater resources of Qaleh Shahin plain (2013-2014). J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2015; 19(2): 102-108. (Persian)
20. Sobhanardakani S, Talebiani S, Maànijou M. Evaluation of As, Zn, Pb and Cu concentrations in groundwater resources of Toyserkan Plain and preparing the zoning map using GIS. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2014b; 24(114):120-129. (Persian)
21. Sobhanardakani S, Jamshidi K. Assessment of metals (Co, Ni, and Zn) content in the sediments of Mighan Wetland using geo-accumulation index. Iran J Toxicol 2015; 30:1386-1390.
22. Sobhanardakani S, Taghavi L. Non-carcinogenic risk assessment of As and Zn in citrus marketed in Hamedan City. J Res Environ Health, 2016; In Press. (Persian)
23. SobhanardakaniS, TaghaviL, ShahmoradiB, Jahangard A. Groundwater Quality Assessment Using the Water Quality Pollution Indices in Toyserkan Plain. Environ Health Eng Manag J. 2016; In Press.
24. Sobhanardakani S, Zandipa, R, Bonyadi M, Parvizimosaed H, Moslemi M, Tahergorabi M, et al. Evaluation of removal efficiency of Cr(VI) ions from aqueous solution using chitosan. J Chem Health Risk 2015; 5(1):29-38.
25. Sobhanardakani S. Potential health risk assessment of Cr, Cu, Fe and Zn for human population via consumption of commercial spices; a case study of Hamedan City, Iran. Int Arch Health Sci 2016; 3(3): 119-124.
26. Saracoglu S, Tuzen M, Soylak M. Evaluation of trace element contents of dried apricot samples from Turkey. J Hazard Mater 2009; 167(1):647-652.
27. Ackah M, Anim AK, Zakaria N, Osei J, Saah-Nyarko E, Gyamfi ET, et al. Determination of some heavy metal levels in soft drinks on the Ghanaian market using atomic absorption spectrometry method. Environ Monit Assess 2014; 186(12):8499-8507.