1. Ershad Fath F, Mohsen Zadeh F, Banejad H, Shirmohammadi N. Bioremoval of Confidor pesticide from pollutant waters using T. tomentosum. Proceedings of the First BioremediationConference. 2013 Dec 3-4, Iran, Tehran. (Persian)
2. Jamali M. Study of Diazinon, Lindane, Hinozan, Roundup pesticides in raw water in Sangar Dam and purified water and solutions for decrease the negative impacts on environment. [Ms.C Thesis]. Iran. Ahvaz Sciences and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University; 2007. (Persian)
3. Hasani AH, Sayadi M, Jafari S. Investigation of pesticides effect on groundwater quality of Shemiranat Villages. Water Wastewater 2012; 23(1):119-129. (Persian)
4. Arcury TA, Quandt SA, Mellan BG. An exploratory analysis of occupational skin disease among lation migrant and seasonal framworkers in North Carolina, J Agric Safe Health 2003; 3:221-232.
5. Khodadadi M, Samadi MT, Rahmani AR, Maleki R, Allahresani A, Shahidi R. Determination of organophosphorous and carbamat pesticides residue in drinking water resources of Hamadan in 2007, Iran J Health Environ 2010; 2(4):250-257. (Persian)
6. Videria RA, Antunes-Madeira MC, Lopes VICF, Maderia VMC. Changes induced bymalathion, methylparation and parathion on membrane lipid physicochemical properties correlate with their toxicity, Biochim Biophys Acta Biomembran
7. Ahmadi-Mamaqani Y, Khorasani N, Talebi-Jahromi Kh, Hashemi SH, Bahadori-Khosroshahi F. Agricultural activities effects on diazinon pesticide concentration in Tajan River, Environ Sci 2011; 8(4):107-118. (Persian)
8. Gangolli S. The Dictionary of Substances and Their Effects: A-B Edition 2, Cambridge: Royal Society of Chemistry; 1999; pp. 351-4.
9. Abedi-Koupai J, Nasri Z, Talebi KH, Mamanpoush A, Mousavi, SF. Investigation of Zayandehrud water pollution by diazinon and its assimilative capacity, J Sci Technol Agric Nat Res (Water Soil Sci) 2011; 15(56):1-20. (Persian)
10. Storm JE, Rozman KK, Doull J. Occupational exposure limits for 30 organophosphate pesticides based on inhibition of red blood cell acetylcholinesterase, Toxicol 2000; 150(1-3):1-29.
11. Orfi Yeganeh S, Sobhan Ardakani S, Jameh Bozorgi S. Assessment of organophosphorus pesticide Diazinon residue in water samples of Abbas Abad River in 2014, J Environ Sci Technol In Press. (Persian)
13. Székács A, Mörtl M, Darvas B. Monitoring pesticide residues in surface and ground water in Hungary: Surveys in 1990-2015, J Chem 2015; 2015:1-15.
14. Lari SZ, Khan NA, Gandhi KN, Meshram TS, Thacker NP. Comparison of pesticide residues in surface water and ground water of agriculture intensive areas, J Environ Health Sci Eng 2014; 12:11.
15. Caldas SS, Demoliner A, Costa FP, D'Oca MGM, Primel EG. Pesticide residue determination in groundwater using solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detector and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, J Brazil Chem Soc 2010; 21(4):642-650.
16. Chowdhury AZ, Banik S, Uddin B, Moniruzzaman M, Karim N, Hua Gan S. Organophosphorus and carbamate pesticide residues detected in water samples collected from paddy and vegetable fields of the Savar and Dhamrai Upazilas in Bangladesh, Int J Environ Res Publ Health 2012;9: 3318-3329.
17. Sankararamakrishnan N, Kumar Sharma A, Sanghi R. Organochlorine and organophosphorous pesticide residues in ground water and surface waters of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India, E nviron Int 2005; 31(1):113-120.
18 . Rahmani A, Shokoohi R. Survey of groundwater quality of Hamedan-Bahar Plain. Proceedings of the 10th National Congress on Environmental Health. 2007 Aug. 9, Iran, Hamedan. (Persian)
19. Parsafar N, Zare Abyaneh H. Survey of regression analysis between electrical conductivity and cations and anions of water wells of Hamedan-Bahar Plain. Proceedings of the National Conference on Water Crisis in Agriculture and Natural Resources, 2009 Nov 4, Iran, Tehran. (Persian)
20. Zare Abyaneh H, Bayat Varkeshi M, Akhavan S, Mohamadi M. Estimation of nitrate in Hamedan-Bahar Plain groundwater using artificial neural network and the effect of data resolution on prediction accuracy, J Environ Stud 2011; 58:129-140. (Persian)
21. Sobhanardakani S, Talebiani S, Maànijou M. Evaluation of As, Zn, Pb and Cu concentrations in groundwater resources of Toyserkan Plain and preparing the zoning map using GIS, J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2014; 24(114):120-129. (Persian)
22. Castilho JA, Fenzl N, Guillen SM
, Nascimento FS
. Organochlorine and organophosphorus pesticide residues in the Atoya river basin, Chinandega, Nicaragua, Environ Pollut 2000; 110(3):523-533.
23. Janghel EK, Rai JK, Rai MK, Gupta VK. A new sensitive spectrophotometric determination of cypermethrin insecticide in environmental and biological samples, J Brazil Chem Soc 2007; 18(3):590-594.
24. Tzaskos DF, Tzaskos DF, Marcovicz C, Piccolomini Dias NM, Rosso ND. Development of sampling for quantification of glyphosate in natural waters, Ciência Agrotecnol 2012; 36(4):399-405.
25. Venugopal NVS, Sumalatha B, Syedabano. Spectrophotometric determination of malathion in environmental samples, E-J. Chem 2012; 9(2):857-862.
26. Waiman CV, Garrido M, Fernandez-Band B, Avena M, Zanini G. A simple and rapid spectrophotometric method to quantify the herbicide glyphosate in aqueous media, Application to adsorption isotherms on soils and goethite, Geoderma 2012; 170:154-158.
27. Konstantinou IK, Hela DG, Albanis TA. The status of pesticide pollution in surface waters (rivers and lakes) of Greece. Part I. Review on occurrence and levels, Environ Pollut 2006; 141(3):555-570.
28. Chowdhury AZ, Islam MN, Moniruzzaman M, Gan SH, Alam MK. Organochlorine insecticide residues are found in surface, irrigated water samples from several districts in Bangladesh, Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2013; 90(2):149-154.
31. Khazaei SH, Khorasani N, Talebi Jahromi Kh, Ehteshami M. Investigation of the groundwater contamination due to the use of diazinon insecticide in Mazandaran Province (Case study: Mahmoud Abad City), J Nat Environ 2010; 63(1):23-32. (Persian)