1. Kumar A, Pastore P. Lead and cadmium in soft plastic toys, Curr Sci 2007; 93(6):818-822.
2. Gulson BL, Davis JJ, Bawden-smith J. Paint as source of recontamination of houses in urban environments and its role in maintaining elevated blood leads in children, Sci Total Environ 1995; 164(3):221-235.
3. Stringer R, Labunska I, Santillo D, Johnston P, Siddorn J, Stephenson A. Concentrations of phthalate esters and identification of other additives in PVC children’s toys, Environ Sci Pollut Res 2000; 7(1):27-36.
4. Duffus JH. Heavy metals: A meaningless term?. (IUPAC Technical Report), Pure Appl Chem 2002; 74(5): 793-807.
5. Karbasi M, Karbasi E, Saremi A, Ghorbani zade Kharazi H. Determination of heavy metals concentration in drinking water resources of Aleshtar in 2009, J Lorestan Univ Med Sci 2010; 12(1):65-70. (Persian)
6. Nazari1S, Sobhan Ardakani S. Assessment of pollution index of heavy metals in groundwater resources of Qaleh Shahin plain (2013-2014), J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2015; 19(2):102-108. (Persian)
7. Sobhanardakani S, Razban SS, Maànijou M. Evaluation of concentration of some heavy metals in ground water resources of Qahavand Plain-Hamedan, J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2014a; 18(6):339-348. (Persian)
8. Osibanjo O, Sindiku O. Some Priority Heavy Metals Children's Toys Imported Into Nigeria, New York: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2011.
9. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). Public Health Statement for Lead. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service. CAS# 7439-92-1, 2007.
10. Ahmad N, Nasibullah M, Hassan F, Singh AK, Patel DK, Khan AR, et al. Heavy metal assessment of leachates of some plastic toys purchased from different districts of UP, India, Int Res J Environ Sci 2012; 1(4): 32-36.
11. Sobhan Ardakani S, Maanijou M, Asadi H. Investigation of Pb, Cd, Cu and Mg concentrations in groundwater resources of Razan Plain, Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci 2015;21(4): 319-329. (Persian)
12. Sobhan Ardakani S, Jamali M, Maànijou M. Evaluation of As, Zn, Cr and Mn concentrations in groundwater resources of Razan Plain and preparing the zoning map using GIS, J Environ Sci Technol 2014b; 16(2):25-38. (Persian)
13. Pourmoghaddas H, Pishkar AR, Kavehzadeh F. Percentage of toxic trace elements; Pb, Cr and Cd in certain plastic toys, Isfahan City, J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2006; 14(1):59-64. (Persian)
14. Al-Qutob M, Asafra A, Nashashibi T, Qutob AA. Determination of different trace heavy metals in children’s plastic toys imported to the West Bank/Palestine by ICP/MS-environmental and health aspects, J Environ Prot 2014; 5(12):1104-1110.
15. Kang SG, Zhu JX. Metals contamination and leaching potential in plastic toys bought on the Beijing market, Adv Mater Res 2014; 878:112-121.
16. Kudjoe Gati L, Bokor L, Offoh E. Assessment of level of lead and cadmium in selected plastic toys imported from china on the Ghanaian market, Chem Mater Res 2014; 6(1):62-68.
17. Korfali SI, Sabra R, Jurdi M, Taleb RI. Assessment of toxic metals and phthalates in children’s toys and clays, Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 2013; 65(3):368-381.
18. Dorostkar AR. Toy industry in the world and Iran, Dev Vocat Educ Staff 2014; 9(4): 20-23. (Persian)
19. Iranian National Standards Organization (ISIRI). Safety of toys-Safety aspects related to mechanical and physical properties, First amendment: Safety of toys-Migration of certain elements. ISIRI 6204, 2009. (Persian)
20. European Committee for Standardization (CEN).Safety of toys-Part 3: Migration of certain elements, 2013.
SS, Brady MP, Williams R. Effects of Toys on the social behavior of preschool children in integrated and nonintegrated groups, J Early Interv 1991; 15(2):153-161.
22. Omolaoye JA, Uzairu A, Gimba CE. Heavy metal assessment of some soft plastic toys imported into Nigeria from China, J Environ Chem Ecotoxicol 2010; 2(8):126-130.
23. Guney M, Zagury GJ. Contamination by ten harmful elements in toys and children’s jewelry bought on the North American market, Environ Sci Technol 2013; 47(11):5921-5930.
24. Decharat S, Maneelo S, Chuchay S. Assessment of lead levels in some children’s plastic toys, KKU Res J Human Soc Sci 2013; 18(6):1026-1033.