1. Li L, Qian J, Ou C-Q, Zhou Y-X, Guo C, Guo Y. Spatial and temporal analysis of Air Pollution Index and its timescale-dependent relationship with meteorological factors in Guangzhou, China, 2001–2011. Environmental Pollution. 2014;190:75-81.
2. You W, Zang Z, Zhang L, Li Z, Chen D, Zhang G. Estimating ground-level PM10 concentration in northwestern China using geographically weighted regression based on satellite AOD combined with CALIPSO and MODIS fire count. Remote Sensing of Environment. 2015;168:276-85.
3. Petelin D, Grancharova A, Kocijan J. Evolving Gaussian process models for prediction of ozone concentration in the air. Simulation modelling practice and theory. 2013;33:68-80.
4. Russo A, Raischel F, Lind PG. Air quality prediction using optimal neural networks with stochastic variables. Atmospheric Environment. 2013;79:822-30.
5. Chai Y, Jia L, Zhang Z, editors. Mamdani model based adaptive neural fuzzy inference system and its application in traffic level of service evaluation. Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 2009 FSKD'09 Sixth International Conference on; 2009: IEEE.
6. Vardoulakis S, Kassomenos P. Sources and factors affecting PM 10 levels in two European cities: implications for local air quality management. Atmospheric Environment. 2008;42(17):3949-63.
7. Hrdličková Z, Michalek J, Kolář M, Veselý V. Identification of factors affecting air pollution by dust aerosol PM 10 in Brno City, Czech Republic. Atmospheric Environment. 2008;42(37):8661-73.
8. Chen Y, Shi R, Shu S, Gao W. Ensemble and enhanced PM 10 concentration forecast model based on stepwise regression and wavelet analysis. Atmospheric Environment. 2013;74:346-59.
9. Kuo C-Y, Chen P-T, Lin Y-C, Lin C-Y, Chen H-H, Shih J-F. Factors affecting the concentrations of PM 10 in central Taiwan. Chemosphere. 2008;70(7):1273-9.
10. Krasnov H, Katra I, Friger M. Increase in dust storm related PM 10 concentrations: A time series analysis of 2001–2015. Environmental Pollution. 2016;213:36-42.
11. Hao Y, Liu Y-M. The influential factors of urban PM 2.5 concentrations in China: a spatial econometric analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2016;112:1443-53.
12. Unal YS, Toros H, Deniz A, Incecik S. Influence of meteorological factors and emission sources on spatial and temporal variations of PM10 concentrations in Istanbul metropolitan area. Atmospheric Environment. 2011;45(31):5504-13.
13. Tian G, Qiao Z, Xu X. Characteristics of particulate matter (PM 10) and its relationship with meteorological factors during 2001–2012 in Beijing. Environmental Pollution. 2014;192:266-74.
14. Rawlings JO, Pantula SG, Dickey DA. Applied regression analysis: a research tool: Springer Science & Business Media; 1998.
15. Chatterjee S, Hadi AS. Regression analysis by example: John Wiley & Sons; 2015.
16. NouriI, R.E., K. Ashrafi, and A. Azhdarpour, Comparison of ANN and PCA based multivariate linear regression applied to predict the daily average concentration of CO: A case study of Tehran. 2008. Journal of the Earth and Space Physics.2008:34(2).
17. Çamdevýren H, Demýr N, Kanik A, Keskýn S. Use of principal component scores in multiple linear regression models for prediction of Chlorophyll-a in reservoirs. Ecological Modelling. 2005;181(4):581-9.
18. Abdul-Wahab SA, Bakheit CS, Al-Alawi SM. Principal component and multiple regression analysis in modelling of ground-level ozone and factors affecting its concentrations. Environmental Modelling & Software. 2005;20(10):1263-71.
19. Jolliffe I. Principal component analysis: Wiley Online Library; 2002.