1. Bazrafshan E, Mostafapour FK, Esmaelnejad M, Ebrahimzadeh GR, Mahvi AH. Concentration of heavy metals in surface water and sediments of Chah Nimeh water reservoir in Sistan and Baluchestan province, Iran. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2015(ahead-of-print):1-11.
2. Zhang NN, Zang SY, Sun QZ. Health risk assessment of heavy metals in the water environment of Zhalong Wetland, China. Ecotoxicology. 2014;23(4):518-26.
3. Youcef ND, Benguedda W, Youbi F. Levels of heavy metals (Zn, Pb, Cu, Cd, Ni) in tissues of Sarpa salpa from Honaine bay in the Western part of the Algerian Coast. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2014;52(13-15):2850-5.
4. Lesmana SO, Febriana N, Soetaredjo FE, Sunarso J, Ismadji S. Studies on potential applications of biomass for the separation of heavy metals from water and wastewater. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 2009;44(1):19-41.
5. Zhao X, Höll WH, Yun G. Elimination of cadmium trace contaminations from drinking water. Water Research. 2002;36(4):851-8.
6. Ahmad A, Mushrifah I, Othman MS. Water quality and heavy metal concentrations in sediment of Sunagi Kelantan, Kelantan, Malaysia: A baseline study. Sains Malaysiana. 2009;38(4):435-42.
7. Bhaskar CV, Kumar K, Nagendrappa G. Assessment of heavy metals in water samples of certain locations situated around Tumkur, Karnataka, India. Journal of Chemistry. 2010;7(2):349-52.
8. Shoaei SM, Mirbagheri SA, Zamani A, Bazargan J. Seasonal variation of dissolved heavy metals in the reservoir of Shahid Rajaei dam, Sari, Iran. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2015;56(12):3368-79.
9. Fiket Ž, Roje V, Mikac N, Kniewald G. Determination of arsenic and other trace elements in bottled waters by high resolution inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Croatica chemica acta. 2007;80(1):91-100.
10. Khan MA, Ahmad I, Rahman IU. Effect of environmental pollution on heavy metals content of Withania somnifera. Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society. 2007;54(2):339-43.
11. Ghaderpouri M, JahedKhaniki G, Nazmara S, editors. Determination of toxic trace elements in bottled waters consumption in the of Tehran. 12th environmental health national congress; 2009.
12. Karamanis D, Stamoulis K, Ioannides K. Natural radionuclides and heavy metals in bottled water in Greece. Desalination. 2007;213(1):90-7.
13. Babaji I, Shashikiran N, Reddy S. Comparative evaluation of trace elements and residual bacterial content of different brands of bottled waters. Indian SOC. 2004;22(4):201-4.
14. Soupioni M, Symeopoulos B, Papaefthymiou H. Determination of trace elements in bottled water in Greece by instrumental and radiochemical neutron activation analyses. Journal of radioanalytical and nuclear chemistry. 2006;268(3):441-4.
15. Organization WH. Guidelines for drinking-water quality: recommendations: World Health Organization; 2004.
16. Kaplan O, Yildirim NC, Yildirim N, Tayhan N. Assessment of some heavy metals in drinking water samples of Tunceli, Turkey. Journal of Chemistry. 2011;8(1):276-80.
17. Yousefi N, Meserghani M, Bahrami H, Mahvi AH. Assessment of Human Health Risk for Heavy Metals in Imported Rice and its Daily Intake in Iran. Research Journal of Environmental Toxicology. 2016;10(1):75.
18. Duruibe J, Ogwuegbu M, Egwurugwu J. Heavy metal pollution and human biotoxic effects. Int J Phys Sci. 2007;2(5):112-8.
19. Singh A, Sharma RK, Agrawal M, Marshall FM. Risk assessment of heavy metal toxicity through contaminated vegetables from waste water irrigated area of Varanasi, India. Tropical Ecology. 2010;51(2):375-87.
20. Tong S, Schirnding YEv, Prapamontol T. Environmental lead exposure: a public health problem of global dimensions. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2000;78(9):1068-77.
21. Sekabira K, Origa HO, Basamba T, Mutumba G, Kakudidi E. Heavy metal assessment and water quality values in urban stream and rain water. International Journal of Environmental Science & Technology. 2010;7(4):759-70.
22. Craun GFC, Rebecca L. Waterborne Disease Outbreaks Caused by Distribution System Deficiencies. American Water Works Association. 2001;93(9):64-75.
23. Davidson C, Peters N, Britton A, Brady L, Gardiner P, Lewis B. Surface analysis and depth profiling of corrosion products formed in lead pipes used to supply low alkalinity drinking water. Water Science and Technology. 2004;49(2):49-54.
24. Zhang X, Pehkonen SO, Kocherginsky N, Ellis GA. Copper corrosion in mildly alkaline water with the disinfectant monochloramine. Corrosion Science. 2002;44(11):2507-28.
25. Savari J, Jaafarzadeh N, Hassani AH, Shams Khoramabadi G. Heavy metals leakage and corrosion potential in Ahvaz drinking water distribution network. Water Wastewater J. 2008;18(64):16-24.
26. Mendil D, Karatas M, Tuzen M. Separation and preconcentration of Cu (II), Pb (II), Zn (II), Fe (III) and Cr (III) ions with coprecipitation method without carrier element and their determination in food and water samples. Food Chem. 2015;177:320-4.
27. Peiravi R, Alidadi H, Dehghan AA, Vahedian M. Heavy Metals Concentrations in Mashhad Drinking Water Network. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013;15(9):74-6.
28. Malakootian M, Khashi Z. Heavy metals contamination of drinking water supplies in southeastern villages of Rafsanjan plain: survey of arsenic, cadmium, lead and copper. Journal of Health in the field. 2015;2(1).
29. Cobbina SJ, Duwiejuah AB, Quansah R, Obiri S, Bakobie N. Comparative assessment of heavy metals in drinking water sources in two small-scale mining communities in northern Ghana. Int J Env Res Pub He. 2015;12(9):10620-34.
30. Wongsasuluk P, Chotpantarat S, Siriwong W, Robson M. Heavy metal contamination and human health risk assessment in drinking water from shallow groundwater wells in an agricultural area in Ubon Ratchathani province, Thailand. Environmental geochemistry and health. 2014;36(1):169-82.
31. Sajadi SA, Bazrafshan E, Jamali-Behnam F, Zarei A, Biglari H. Survey on the Geo-statistical Distribution of Heavy Metals Concentration in Sistan and Baluchistan’s Groundwater via Geographic Information System, Iran. Iranian Journal of Health Sciences. 2015;3(3):1-8.
32. Muhammad S, Shah MT, Khan S. Health risk assessment of heavy metals and their source apportionment in drinking water of Kohistan region, northern Pakistan. Microchem J. 2011;98(2):334-43.