1. Pelliccioni A, Tirabassi T. Air dispersion model and neural network: A new perspective for integrated models in the simulation of complex situations. Environmental Modelling & Software. 2006;21(4):539-46.
2. Jamshidi A, Karimzadeh Shirazi K, Raygan Shirazi A. Particulate Air Pollution Concentration in the City of Gachsaran, 2005-2006. Armaghane danesh. 2007;12(2):89-97.
3. Künzli N, Kaiser R, Medina S, Studnicka M, Chanel O, Filliger P, et al. Public-health impact of outdoor and traffic-related air pollution: a European assessment. The Lancet. 2000;356(9232):795-801.
4. Younusian. M. Air pollution epidemiology. studies and the ahead challenges Science and Health Journal.Iranian Epidemiology Congress Sixth 2005 :34-35.
5. Kermani M AH, Aghaei M, Bahrami Asl F, Karimzadeh S. Comparative Investigation of Health Quality of Air in Tehran, Isfahan and Shiraz Metropolises in 2011-2012, Journal of Health in the Field. 2014;1(4). .
6. Kermani M BAF, Aghaei M, Arfaeinia H, Karimzadeh S, Shahsavani A. Comparative Investigation Of Air Quality Index (AQI) For Six Industrial Cites Of Iran URMIA MED J. 2014;25(9): 819.
7. Bascom R, Bromberg PA, Costa DA, Devlin R, Dockery DW, Frampton MW, et al. Health effects of outdoor air pollution. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 1996;153(1):3-50.
8. Curtis L, Rea W, Smith-Willis P, Fenyves E, Pan Y. Adverse health effects of outdoor air pollutants. Environment international. 2006;32(6):815-30.
9. Organization WH. WHO Air quality guidelines for particulate matter, ozone, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide: global update 2005: summary of risk assessment. 2006.
10. Soleimani Z, Parhizgari N, Rad HD, Akhoond MR, Kermani M, Marzouni MB, et al. Normal and dusty days comparison of culturable indoor airborne bacteria in Ahvaz, Iran. Aerobiologia. 2015;31(2):127-41.
11. Zolfaghari Hassan AH. Synoptic analyzes of dust system in the West of Iran
Journal of Geography and Development. 2005;3(6):173-88.
12. Izzotti A, Parodi S, Quaglia A, Fare C, Vercelli M. The relationship between urban airborne pollution and short-term mortality: quantitative and qualitative aspects. European journal of epidemiology. 2000;16(11):1027-34.
13. Pope III CA, Burnett RT, Thun MJ, Calle EE, Krewski D, Ito K, et al. Lung cancer, cardiopulmonary mortality, and long-term exposure to fine particulate air pollution. Jama. 2002;287(9):1132-41.
14. Bateson TF, Schwartz J. Who is sensitive to the effects of particulate air pollution on mortality?: a case-crossover analysis of effect modifiers. Epidemiology. 2004;15(2):143-9.
15. Lende R, Huygen C, Jansen-Koster E, Knijpstra S, Peset R, Visser B, et al. A temporary decrease in the ventilatory function of an urban population during an acute increase in air pollution. Bulletin de physio-pathologie respiratoire. 1974;11(1):31-43.
16. Samet JM, Zeger SL, Dominici F, Curriero F, Coursac I, Dockery DW, et al. The national morbidity, mortality, and air pollution study. Part II: morbidity and mortality from air pollution in the United States Res Rep Health Eff Inst. 2000;94(pt 2):5-79.
17. Brook R. Cardiovascular effects of air pollution. Clinical Science. 2008;115:175-87.
18. Organization WH. WHO Air Quality Guidelines Global Update 2005: Report on a Working Group Meeting, Bonn, Germany, 18-20 October 2005: WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2005.
19. Zalaghi E. Survey of health Effects of Air Pollution Ahvaz, Bushehr and Kermanshah with Use of AIRQ Model [Dissertation] Islamic Azad University. Science and Research Branch, Ahvaz. 2010.
20. Shakour A, El-Shahat M, El-Taieb N, Hassanein M, Mohamed A. Health Impacts of Particulate Matter in Greater Cairo, Egypt AA Shakour1, MF El-Shahat2, NM El-Taieb1, MA Hassanein1, AMF Mohamed1 1Air Pollution Department, Environment research Division, National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt. 2 Chemistry Department, Faculty of science, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. ateffathy2006@ yahoo. com. Journal of American Science. 2011;7(9).
21. Krzyzanowski M, Cohen A, Anderson R. Quantification of health effects of exposure to air pollution. Occupational and environmental medicine. 2002;59(12):791-3.
22. Kermani M BAF, Aghaei M, Karimzadeh S, Arfaeinia H, Godarzi G et al. Quantification of Health Effects Attributed to Ozone in Five Metropolises of Iran Using AirQ Model. Journal of Health And hygiene. 2015;6(3):260-80.
23. Kermani M, Bahrami Asl F, Aghaei M, Karimzadeh S. Estimation of Diseases and Mortality Attributed to NO2 Pollutant in five Metropolises of Iran using AirQ Model in 2011-2012. Mazandaran University Medical Sciences. 2015;25(121).
24. Liang W-M, Wei H-Y, Kuo H-W. Association between daily mortality from respiratory and cardiovascular diseases and air pollution in Taiwan. Environmental research. 2009;109(1):51-8.
25. Kermani M, Naddafi K, Shariat M, Mesbah A. Chemical composition of TSP and PM10 and their relations with meteorological parameters in the ambient air of Shariati Hospital District. Iranian J Publ Health. 2003;32(4):68-72.
26. Naddafi K, Hassanvand MS, Yunesian M, Momeniha F, Nabizadeh R, Faridi S, et al. Health impact assessment of air pollution in megacity of Tehran, Iran. Iranian journal of environmental health science & engineering. 2012;9(1):1.
27. Martuzzi M, Mitis F, Iavarone I, Serinelli M. Health impact assessment of PM10 and Ozone in 13 Italian cities. World Health Organization-European Centre for Environment and Health. 2006;96(453):77-91.
28. Schwartz J. Particulate air pollution and daily mortality: a synthesis. Public health reviews. 1990;19(1-4):39-60.
29. Goudarzi G, Nadafi K, Mesdaghiniya A. Quantification of health effects of air pollution in Tehran and determining the impact of a comprehensive program to reduce air pollution in Tehran on the third axis. Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2007.
30. Masjedi M, Jamaati H, Doukouhaki P, Alinejad Ts, Agin K, Ghavam M, Et Al. Surveying The Correlation Of Air Pollution With Acute Cardio-Respiratory Attacks. 2001.
31. Chen L, Mengersen K, Tong S. Spatiotemporal relationship between particle air pollution and respiratory emergency hospital admissions in Brisbane, Australia. Science of the total environment. 2007;373(1):57-67.
32. Tominz R, Mazzoleni B, Daris F. [Estimate of potential health benefits of the reduction of air pollution with PM10 in Trieste, Italy]. Epidemiologia e prevenzione. 2004;29(3-4):149-55.
33. Naddafi K, Hassanvand MS, Yunesian M, Momeniha F, Nabizadeh R, Faridi S, et al. Health impact assessment of air pollution in megacity of Tehran, Iran. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering. 2012;9(1):28.
34. Fattore E, Paiano V, Borgini A, Tittarelli A, Bertoldi M, Crosignani P, et al. Human health risk in relation to air quality in two municipalities in an industrialized area of Northern Italy. Environmental research. 2011;111(8):1321-7.
35. Samoli E, Aga E, Touloumi G, Nisiotis K, Forsberg B, Lefranc A, et al. Short-term effects of nitrogen dioxide on mortality: an analysis within the APHEA project. European Respiratory Journal. 2006;27(6):1129-38.