1. Ferrier C. Bottledwater: understanding a social phenomenon. AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment. 2001;30(2):118-9.
2. Dufour AS, M.; Koster, W.; Bartram, J.; Ronchi, E.; Fewtrell, L. . Assessing Microbial Safety of Drinking Water. Improving Approaches and Methods; . London, UK.: World Health Organizationand the Organisationfor Economic Co-operationand Development, IWA Publishing Alliance House:2003 Available online: htts://www. who.int/water_sanitatio_health/dwq/9241546301full. pdf (accessed on 1 December 2010). . Report No.: 1843390361.
3. Doria MF. Bottld water versus tap water: understanding consumers’ preferences. Journal of water and health. 2006;4(2):271-6.
4. Ranaei A, Mazlum M. Incresing consumptionof mineral water (and bottled) based on surveys conducted in the city of Mashad.,Iran. 14th NationalCongress on Environmental Health, 2012 October Yazd. Iran: Yazd University of Medical sciences. Yazd. Iran.; 2011. p. 210-22 (in persian).
5. Malwina D, Zaneta P, Jacek N. The role of heterotrophic plate count bacteria in bottledwater quality assessment. Food Control. 2016;61:188-95.
6. Rosenberg FA. The microbiology of bottld water. Clinical Microbiology Newsleter. 2003;25(6):41-4.
7. Zeenat A, Hatha A, Viola L, Vipra K. Bacteriological quality and risk assessment of the imported and domesticbottle mineral water sold in Fiji. Journal of water and health. 2009;7(4):642-9.
8.Falcone-Dias M, Farache-Filho A. Quantiatie variationsin heterotrophic plate count and in the presence of indicator microorganisms in bottld mineral water. Food Control. 2013.
9. Falcone-Dias MF, Vaz-Moreira I, Manaia CM. Bottle mineral water as a potentialsource of antibiotiresistant bacteria. Water research. 2012;46(11):3612-22.
10. El-Salam A, Al-Ghitany E, Kassem M. Quality of BottledWater Brands in Egypt Part II: Biological Water Examination.J Egypt Public Health Assoc. 2008;83:468-86.
11. Hoseiny A, Bazrafshan E, Moin H, Saravani R, Metanat T, Miri N, et al. Investiationof microbial and chemical quality in mineral and boteled drinking water during 2010-2011 in Sistan and Baluchitan province, Iran 14th NationalCongress on Environmental Health, 2012 October Yazd. Iran: Yazd University of Medical sciences. Yazd. Iran.; 2011. p. 273-81 (in persian).
12. Molaei Aghaei E, Alimohammadi M, Jahed GRG, A, Abedi T. Investiationof the growth and survival of psedomonas Aeromonas in bottledwater at the various situation. 14th NationalCongress on Environmental Health, 2012 October Yazd. Iran: Yazd University of Medical sciences. Yazd. Iran.; 2011. p. 253-8 (in persian).
13. APHA., AWWA., WEF. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. 22 ed. Washington.D.C: American public health association 2012.
14. Allen MJ, Edberg SC, Reasoner DJ. Heterotrophic plate count bacteria—what is their signifiance in drinking water? InternationalJournal of Food Microbiology. 2004;92(3):265-74.
15. Bartram J, Cotruvo J, Exner M, Fricker C, Glasmacher A. Heterotrophic plate count measurement in drinking water safety management: Report of an Expert Meetin Geneva, 24–25 April 2002. InternationalJournal of Food Microbiology. 2004;92(3):241-7.
16. Chowdhury S. Heterotrophic bacteria in drinking water distributionsystem: a review. Environmental monitoring and assessment. 2012;184(10):6087-137.
17. Venieri D, Vantarakis, A., Komninou, G., Papapetropoulou,
M. Microbiological evaluationof bottlednon-carbonated (“still”)water from domesticbrands in Greece. Internationa journal of food microbiology. 2006;107(1):68-72.
18. ISIRI IoSaIRoI. Drinking water - Microbiological specifiationsIran: Institue of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran; 2007.
19. WHO. Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality: First Addendum to Third Edition Volume 1, Recommendations World Health Organization; 2006
20. Stin SW, Pepper IL, Gerba CP. Contributionof drinking water to the weekly intake of heterotrophic bacteria from diet in the United States. Water Research. 2005;39(1):25763.
21. Moazeni M, Atefi M., Ebrahimi, A., Razmjoo, P., Vahid Dastjerdi, M. Evaluationof Chemical and Microbiological Quality in 21 Brands of Iranian BottledDrinking Waters in 2012: A Comparison Study on Label and Real Contents. Journal of environmental and public health. 2013;2013.
22. Gerba CP. Indicator microorganisms. Environmental microbiology. 2000:491-503.
23. Jahed Khaniki GR, Zarei, A., Kamkar, A., Fazlzadeh, Davil, M., Ghderpouri, M., Zarei, A. Bacteriological evaluationof
bottld water from domesticbrands in Tehran markets, Iran. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2010.
24. Mosaferi M, shakerkhatibiM, Mehri Badloo A. Heterotrophic bacteria in drinking water in Tabriz, Iran. Journal of School of Public Health And Institue of Public Health Researches 2011;. 2011;8(4):83-92 (in persian).
25. Pavlov D, De Wet C, Grabow W, Ehlers M. Potentiall pathogenic features of heterotrophic plate count bacteria isolated from treated and untreated drinking water. InternationalJournal of Food Microbiology. 2004;92(3):275-87.
26. Leclerc H, Moreau A. Microbiological safety of natural mineral water. FEMS Microbiology Reviews. 2002;26(2):207-22.
27. Nsanze H, Babarinde, Z., Al Kohaly, H. Microbiological quality of bottleddrinking water in the UAE and the efect of storage at diferent temperatures. Environment international. 1999;25(1):53-7
28. Posnick LM, Kim H. Bottledwater regulationand the FDA. Food Safety Magazine. 2002.
29. Oterholt E, Charnock C. Microbial quality and nutritiona aspects of Norwegian brand waters. Internationaljournal of food microbiology. 2011;144(3):455-63.