1. Kalantari, R.R., et al., Survey of corrosion and scaling potential in drinking water resources of the villages in Qom province by use of four stability indexes (With Quantitative and qualitative analysis. Archives of Hygiene Sciences, 2013. 2(4).
2. Malakootian, M. and J. Momeni, Quality Survey of Drinking Water in Bardsir, Iran 2009-2010. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, 2012. 11(4): p. 403-410.
3. Reyes, A., et al., Microbiologically induced corrosion of copper pipes in low-pH water. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2008. 61(2): p. 135-141.
4. Roberge, P.R., Corrosion Basics: An Introduction. 2006: NACE International.
5. Edwards, M., Controlling corrosion in drinking water distribution systems: a grand challenge for the 21st century. Water Science & Technology, 2004. 49(2): p. 1-8.
6. Brongers, M., P. Virmani, and J. Payer, Drinking water and sewer systems in corrosion costs and preventative strategies in the United States. Federal Highway Administration Publication FHWA-RD-01-156, US Department of Transportation, Washington, DC, 2002.
7. Ha, H., et al., Effects of selected water chemistry variables on copper pitting propagation in potable water. Electrochimica Acta, 2011. 56(17): p. 6165-6183.
8. Merkel, T.H., et al., Copper corrosion by-product release in long-term stagnation experiments. Water Research, 2002. 36(6): p. 1547-1555.
9. Bazrafshan, E., et al., Concentration of heavy metals in surface water and sediments of Chah Nimeh water reservoir in Sistan and Baluchestan province, Iran. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2015(ahead-of-print): p. 1-11.
10. Letterman, R.D. and A.W.W. Association, Water quality and treatment: a handbook of community water supplies. 1999: McGraw-Hill.
11. Refait, P., et al., Corrosion and cathodic protection of carbon steel in the tidal zone: Products, mechanisms and kinetics. Corrosion Science, 2015. 90: p. 375-382.
12. Sarin, P., et al., Physico-chemical characteristics of corrosion scales in old iron pipes. Water Research, 2001. 35(12): p. 2961-2969.
13. Weber, W.J., Physicochemical processes for water quality control. 1972: Wiley interscience.
14. Mudali, U.K. and B. Raj, Corrosion Science and Technology: Mechanism, Mitigation and Monitoring. 2008: Alpha Science International.
15. Dąbrowski, W., et al., Calcium carbonate equilibria in water supply systems. Environment Protection Engineering, 2010. 36(2): p. 75-94.
16. Liang, J., et al., Impact of elevated Ca(2+)/Mg(2+) concentrations of reverse osmosis membrane desalinated seawater on the stability of water pipe materials. J Water Health, 2014. 12(1): p. 24-33.
17. Alipour, V., et al., Evaluation of corrosion and scaling tendency indices in a drinking water distribution system: a case study of Bandar Abbas city, Iran. J Water Health, 2015. 13(1): p. 203-9.
18. Agatemor, C. and P.O. Okolo, Studies of corrosion tendency of drinking water in the distribution system at the University of Benin. The Environmentalist, 2008. 28(4): p. 379-384.
19. Malakootian, M., M. Mobini, and I. Sharife, Evaluation of Corrosion and Scaling Potential of Wells Drinking Water and Aqueducts in Rural Areas Adjacent to Rafsanjan Fault in During October to December 2013. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, 2014. 13(3): p. 293-304.
20. Clesceri, L.S., et al., Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. 1998: American Public Health Association.
21. Taghipour, H., et al., Corrosion and scaling potential in drinking water distribution system of Tabriz, northwestern Iran. Health promotion perspectives, 2012. 2(1): p. 103.
22. Shams, M., A. Mohamadi, and S.A. Sajadi, Evaluation of Corrosion and Scaling Potential of Water in Rural Water Supply Distribution Networks of Tabas, Iran. World Appl Sci J, 2012. 17(11): p. 1484-9.
23. Davil, M.F., et al., Survey of corrosion and scaling potential produced water from Ilam water treatment plant. World Appl Sci J, 2009. 7(11): p. 11-24.