1. Mollah MYA, Schennach R, Parga JR, Cocke DL. Electrocoagulation (EC) — science and applications. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2001;84(1):29-41.
2. Panswad T, Chavalparit O, Sucharittham Y, Charoenwisedsin S. A bench-scale study on chromium recovery from tanning wastewater. Water Science and Technology. 1995;31(9):73-81.
3. Viraraghavan T, Wise D, Trantolo D. Pollution control in the dairy industry. Process engineering for pollution control and waste minimization. 1994:705-13.
4. Rajeshwari KV, Balakrishnan M, Kansal A, Lata K, Kishore VVN. State-of-the-art of anaerobic digestion technology for industrial wastewater treatment. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2000;4(2):135-56.
5. Heinzle E, Stockinger H, Stern M, Fahmy M, Kut OM. Combined biological–chemical (ozone) treatment of wastewaters containing chloroguaiacols. Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology. 1995;62(3):241-52.
6. Rahmani AR, Samarghandi MR. Electrocoagulation treatment of color solution containing colored index Eriochrome Black T. Journal of Water and Wastewater. 2009;69:52-58.
7. Şengil İA. Treatment of dairy wastewaters by electrocoagulation using mild steel electrodes. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2006;137(2):1197-205.
8. Tunturi P. Electrochemical treatment of process Wastewater containing colloidal particles. 1976.
9. Deng Y, Englehardt JD. Electrochemical oxidation for landfill leachate treatment. Waste Management. 2007;27(3):380-88.
10. İrdemez Ş, Yildiz YŞ, Tosunoğlu V. Optimization of phosphate removal from wastewater by electrocoagulation with aluminum plate electrodes. Separation and purification Technology. 2006;52(2):394-401.
11. Mahvi AH, Bazrafshan E, Mesdaghinia AR, Naseri S, Vaezi F. Chromium (Cr+6) Removal from Aqueous Environments by Electrocoagulation Process Using Aluminum Electrodes. water and wastewater Journal. 2007;18(2):28-34.[Persian].
12. Rahmani A, Samarghandi MR. Electrochemical Removal of COD from Effluents. water and wastewater Journal. 2007;18(4):9-15. [Persian].
13. Sostar-Turk S, Petrinić I, Simonič M. Laundry wastewater treatment using coagulation and membrane filtration. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 2005;44(2):185-96.
14. Malakutian M, Mahvi M, Heidari M, Mostafavi A. Comparison of polyaluminum silicate chloride and electrocoagulation process in natural organic matter removal from surface water. 2011.
15. Clesceri LSG, Eaton AE, Rice AD, Franson EW, Mary Ann H. Standard methodsfor the examination of water and wastewater. 2005 0875530478.
16. Sharma D. Treatment of dairy waste water by electro coagulation using aluminum electrodes and settling, filtration studies. membranes.95:19.
17. Bukhari AA. Investigation of the electro-coagulation treatment process for the removal of total suspended solids and turbidity from municipal wastewater. Bioresource Technology. 2008;99(5):914-21.
18. Bakeri GR, Lotfi S. An overview of the process of membrane water purification cheese and factors affecting the performance of the membrane. Second National Conference of Environmental Studies. 2014, Hamadan, Iran.
19. Carvalho F, Prazeres AR, Rivas J. Cheese whey wastewater: Characterization and treatment. Science of the total environment. 2013; 15:385-96.
20. Chen X, Chen G, Yue PL. Separation of pollutants from restaurant wastewater by electrocoagulation. Separation and purification Technology. 2000;19(1):65-76.
21. Al-Anbari RH, Albaidani J, Alfatlawi SM, Al-Hamdani TA, editors. Removal of Heavy Metals from Industrial Water Using Electro-Coagulation Technique. Twelft International Water Technology Conference; 2008. Citeseer.
22. Koparal AS, Öğütveren ÜB. Removal of nitrate from water by electroreduction and electrocoagulation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2002;89(1):83-94.
23. Bazrafshan E, Mostafapoor FK, Zazouli M, Eskandari Z, Jahed GR. Study on Removal of Cadmium from Plating Baths Wastewater by Electrochemical Precipitation Method. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 2006;9:2107-11.
24. Bazrafshan E, Mahvi A. Removal of Cadmium from Aqueous Environments by Electrocoagulation Process Using Aluminum Electrodes. 2007.
25. Dalvand A, Gholami M, Ameri A, Mahmoodi N. Treatment of synthetic wastewater containing Reactive Red 198 by electrocoagulation process. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment. 2011;4(1):11-22.