1. Jakobi HR, Barbosa-Branco A, Bueno LF, Ferreira Rde G, Camargo LM.Sick leave benefits for workers in the Brazilian meat and fish industries in 2008. Cad Saude Publica. 2015 Jan;31(1):194-207
2. Sharma PK, Ganguly E.Morbidity profile of long distance truck drivers in Hyderabad city, India. J Dr NTR Univ Health Sci. 2014 Dec 10;3(4):234-237.
3. Warren N, Dussetschleger J, Punnett L, Cherniack MG.Musculoskeletal disorder symptoms in correction officers: why do they increase rapidly with job tenure? Hum Factors. 2015 Mar;57(2):262-75
4. Leão AL, Barbosa-Branco A, Rassi Neto E, Ribeiro CA, Turchi MD.Sickness absence in a municipal public service of Goiânia, Brazil. Rev Bras Epidemiol. 2015 Jan-Mar;18(1):262-77
5. Telaprolu N, Anne SD.Physical and psychological work demands as potential risk factors for
musculoskeletal disorders among workers in weaving operations. Indian J Occup Environ Med. 2014 Sep-Dec;18(3):129-34
6. Dale AM, Zeringue A, Harris-Adamson C, Rempel D, Bao S, Thiese MS, Merlino L,
Burt S, Kapellusch J, Garg A, Gerr F, Hegmann KT, Eisen EA, Evanoff B.General population job exposure matrix applied to a pooled study of prevalent carpal tunnel syndrome. am J Epidemiol. 2015 Mar 15;181(6):431-9
7. Yasobant S, Rajkumar P.Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among health care professionals: A cross-sectional assessment of risk factors in a tertiary hospital, India. Indian J Occup Environ Med. 2014 May;18(2):75-81
8. Bonfiglioli R, Di Lello M, Violante FS.Health surveillance and suitability: the role of the company physician in maintaining work ability. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2014 Oct-Dec;36(4):267-71
9. Dabholkar TA, Nakhawa P, Yardi S.Common musculoskeletal problem experienced by fishing industry workers. Indian J Occup Environ Med. 2014 May;18(2):48-51
10. Bonzini M, Battevi N, Stucchi G, Vitelli N.Epidemiology of illnesses and musculoskeletal disorders in grocery stores and catering. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2014 Oct-Dec;36(4):226-9.
11. Feng B, Liang Q, Wang Y, Andersen LL, Szeto G.Prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal symptoms of the neck and upper extremity among dentists in China. BMJ Open. 2014 Dec 19;4(12):e006451
12. Horton LM, Nussbaum MA, Agnew MJ.Rotation during lifting tasks: effects of rotation frequency and task order on localized muscle fatigue and performance. J Occup Environ Hyg. 2015;12(2):95-106
13. Carlisle KN, Parker AW. Psychological distress and pain reporting in Australian coal miners.
Saf Health Work. 2014 Dec;5(4):203-9.
14. Brattig B, Schablon A, Nienhaus A, Peters C.Occupational accident and disease claims, work-related stress and job satisfaction of physiotherapists. J Occup Med Toxicol. 2014 Dec 2;9(1):36
15. Hassani S, Yazdanparast T, Seyedmehdi SM, Ghaffari M, Attarchi M, Bahadori B. Relationship of occupational and non-occupational stress with smoking in automotive industry workers. Tanaffos. 2014;13(2):35-42.
16. Bernal D, Campos-Serna J, Tobias A, Vargas-Prada S, Benavides FG,Serra C.Work-related psychosocial risk factors and musculoskeletal disorders in hospital nurses and nursing aides: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Nurs Stud. 2015 Feb;52(2):635-48.
17. Arsalani N, Fallahi-Khoshknab M, Josephson M, Lagerström M. Musculoskeletal disorders and working conditions among Iranian nursing personnel. Int J Occup Saf Ergon. 2014;20(4):671-80.
18. Mascarenhas AL, Fernandes Rde C.How do physical fitness and heavy physical work interact in the occurrence of musculoskeletal disorders? Cad Saude Publica. 2014 Oct;30(10):2187-98.