1. Guha A. Environmental constraints to PacificRim agriculture. United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Centre of Agricultural Policy Studies, Massey University, New Zealand. 1995.
2. Rungruang N, Babel S. Treatment of natural rubber processing wastewater by combinationof ozonationand actiated sludge process. Environmental technology and management. InternationalConference on Environmental Research and Technology (ICERT 2008), 2008. pp. 259-263.
3. Yassin HM. Environmental Management. Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA), 2008.
4. Kumlanghan A, Kanatharana P. Microbial BOD sensor for monitoring treatment of wastewater from a rubber latex industry. Enzyme and Microbial Technology. 2008; 42: 483 – 491.
5. Miranzadeh MB, Mahvi, AH. Investiationof quality and quantityand coagulants efects on wastewater plant of Tabriz. J. Fayez of Kashan University Medical Sciences. 1992; 24 (3): 40-47.
6. Shiyuna Z, Xuesong Z. Ozonationof naphthalene sulfonic acids in aqueous solutions:Part II—Relationshis of their COD, TOC removal and the frontir orbital energies. Water Research.2003; 37:1185–1191.
7. Mohammadi M, Che Man H. Treatment of wastewater from rubber industry in Malaysia. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2010; 9(38): 6233-6243.
8. Masten SJ, Davies SHR. The use of ozonationto degrade organic contaminants in wastewater. Environmental Science and Technology.1994; 28(4): 181- 185.
9. Roshani B. Investiationof wastewater treatment in detergent industries using coagulationprocess in pilot scale. J. Kordestan University Medical Sciences. 2002; 8(3): 75-67.
10. Bes-pia A, Mendoza-Roca JA. Reuse of wastewater of the textil industry afer its treatment with a combinationof
physico-chemical treatment and membrane technology. Desalination. 2002;149:169-174
11. GottschalkC. Ozonationof water and wastewater Handbook . 2002. pp.10 -81.
12. Kaulbach R. AOX and COD removal from landfillleachates with ozone and radical reactions.OZONIA LTD, Switzerland. Proceedings of 11 th. Ozone world congress Sanfrancisco. 1993.
13. Edwards M, Benjamin MM. A mechanism study of ozone induced-particledestabilization.Journal of American water works association. 1991. pp. 96-105
14. Gordon G. Redox reactionsand the analytial chemistry of chlorine dioxide and ozone. Chemical Oxidation.1992. pp. 157-169.
15. Nasseri S. Hezri M. Investiationof wastewater treatment in paper industry of paper in Khuzestan using coagulatio and floccultion pocess. J. Iran Health, 1992; 23 (4): 71-87.
16. Eaton AD, Clesceri LS, Rice, EW. Standard methods for the examinationof water and wastewater, American Water Works Association (WWA), Washington DC. 2012.
17. YusoffH, Sulaiman NM, Auoua MK. Ultrafiltationusing gas sparging technique for treatment of natural rubber efflnt. Malaysia J. Sci. 2004; 23:177-184.
18. Berna JL, Morenoand A, Ferrer J.The behavior of LAS in the environment. Chemistry Technology Biotechnology.1997; 5: 387-398.
19. Ozkan O, Mihciokur H, Azgin ST, Ozdemir O. (2010) Characterisationof medical-waste sterilisation-plat wastewater and a preliminary study of coagulation floccultionTreatment Options.Water Sci. Technol. 2010; 62 (2): 266-272.
20. Rivas J, Prazeres AR, Carvalho F, Beltran F. Treatment of cheese whey wastewater:Combined coagulation floccultionand aerobic biodegradation.J. Agric. Food Chem. 2010; 58 (13):7871-7877.