عنوان مقاله [English]
Background & objeftive: Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas and since it is colorless, odorless and tasteless, it often has no warning signs for people who are at risk of this pollutant. This study focused on the spatial distribution of carbon monoxide on a monthly basis with the interpolation method in Mashhad city.
Materials & Methods: In this study, data were collected from 19 metropolitan stations in the city. Then the inverse weighing intervals, ordinary kriging, and universal kriging methods were used. To determine the best spetial distribution, the root mean square error were applied .finally, the best interpolation methods was selected.with the help of geostatistical map in Arc GIS, monthly zoning map have prepared during 2017-2018.
Results: The results showed that ordinary kriging is a best method rather than universal kriging and inverse weighteing due to the lees error. By providing monthly zoning map in 2017-2018, it was cleared that in the months of April, May and June, the middle belt of the city was more polluted from northwest to southeast. The estern part of city in July, August and September have been more contaminated rather than other area. The months of October, November and December wre more polluted in central part of the urban area and from the western to southwestern of the city, in December, February and March, were indicated more pollution.
Conclusion: A mong the metropolitan stations for measuring air pollution, southern part of Khayam and sadaf had a highest levels of carbon monoxide and Khaghani and Elahie were lowest rate. Also, monthly zoning maps indicated that the highest pollution rate in hot season was in the eastern and in cold season was in the western part of the city. However, the amount of carbon monoxide was less than standard level during 2017-2018.
1. Air Quality and Health, world-health-organization :https://fa.euronews.com Accessed May 2, 2018
2. Allah Hosseini A. Hashemi H. Nicravan M. Analysis and statistical analysis of Tehran Air Pollution Index data from 1381 to 1387. 5th National Congress of Civil Engineering. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad 2010. (Persian)
3. Akbari A. Fakheri M. Pourgholam Hassan AS. Akbari Z. Monthly zoning of air pollution and its relationship with climate factors in Mashhad. Journal of Natural Environment, Natural Resources of Iran 2015 ; 68(4):533-547.(Persian)
4. Akhavan R. Karami Khorramabadi M. Soosani J.Application of Kriging and IDW methods in mapping of crown cover and density of coppice oak forests (casestudy: Kakareza region, Khorramabad). Iran J Forest 2012;3(4): 305-16.(Persian)
5.Bahari R. Abaspour R. Pahlavani P. Zoning of suspended particles pollution using local statistical models in Tehran. Scientific and Research Journal of Mapping Science and Technologies 2016; 5(3):165-173(Persian)
6. Esmaili R. Homogeneous Areas of Air Pollution in Mashhad. Natural hazards magazine2018; 7(16):227-240 (Persian)
7. Erfanbakhsh M. Afuoni M. Environmental Pollution (Water, Soil, and Air). Tenth Edition. ed Esfahan: Arcan Danesh Publication 2014; p178(Persian)
8. Familly A. Jalali Yazdi AS. Hassanpour M. Shad R. Earth-Statistic Analysis of Air Pollutants with the Purpose of Blue Sky for Mashhad Metropolis. Eleventh International Conference on Transport and Traffic Engineering ;2015.(Persian)
9. Ghahroodi M. Babaei Feizi A. In: Income on Geographic Information Systems.ed Tehran: Payame Noor Publications.2011.
10. HamzaLo M. Ghoroghosloo AS. Sadeghian S. Bik Pour Sh. Management of Air Pollution in Large Cities Using Satellite Images and Spatial Information System (Case Study: Tehran City). The First World Summit of Councils and Mayors. Tehran : Institute for Developmental Datas ;2016.(Persian)
11. Joulaei F. Peirovi R. Esmaili H. Ketabi D. Motealemi A. Study of changes in carbon monoxide and PM2 / 5 concentrations in Mashhad. Journal of Health Research in Society2017;3(3):34-45.(Persian)
12. Kavousi A. Sefidkar R. Alavi Majd h. Rashidi u. Imanzad M. Normoradi H. Spatial Analysis of Air Pollution in Tehran Using Atoll Jettic, Centered Autodesk and Kriging Indicator Method. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences 2013;21(7) :206-214.(Persian)
13. Langston JW. Widner H. Brooks D. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Encyclopedia of Movement Disorders. 2010;187(1)
14. Miri M. Ghaneian M. Gholizadeh A. Yazdani M. Nikonehad A. Analysis of air pollution zonation in Mashhad using different spatial models. Journal of Environmental Health Engineering. 2016; 3(2):143-154.(Persian)
15. Metakan A. Pourali S.H. Baharloo A. Mohammadian V. Evaluation of In-line Methods of Direction In Tehran, "Geomechanical Conferences PM and 10 CO Estimates of Pollutants 2008.(Persian)
16.Naderi M. Rushani M. Abasiyan M. Turbatiyan S. SHahbazi H. Tehran Air Quality Report 2016. City Publishing Center: Leila nazari; 2017. p.42
17. SHokohiyan M. Shad R. Hosseini h. Evaluation of the relationship between spatial distribution of CO in different seasons of the year with the distribution of land use in the city of Mashhad using GIS. The 15th National Students Conference;2011 (Persian)
18. Safavi N. Mousavi M. Dehghanzadeh Reyhani R. Shakeri M. Seasonal and spatial zonation of air quality index and environmental pollutants in Tabriz city using GIS software and evaluation of existing performance problems. Health Journal 2016;7(2):159-177 (Persian)
19.Taghavi H. Distribution of time and location of pollutants of air pollution in Mashhad city and its effective factors [ Master Thesis]. Iran. Civil Engineering Faculty of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad ؛2012.
20.Wang J. Ogawa S. Effects of Meteorological Conditions on PM2.5 Concentrations in Nagasaki, Japan. International Journal of Environmental Research an Public Health2015; 1660-4601