1. Mudali UK, Rai B. Corrosion Science and Technology: Mechanism, Mitigation and Monitoring. 2008.
2. Alipour V, Dindarloo K, Mahvi AH, Rezaei L. Evaluation of corrosion and scaling tendency indices in a drinking water distribution system: a case study of Bandar Abbas city, Iran. Journal of water and health. 2015;13(1):203-9.
3. MAHVI A, ESLAMI A. CORROSION AND SCALING ANALYSIS OF WATER SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IN ZANJAN. 2006.
4. Al-Rawajfeh AE, Al-Shamaileh EM. Assessment of tap water resources quality and its potential of scale formation and corrosivity in Tafila Province, South Jordan. Desalination. 2007;206(1-3):322-32.
5. Mirzabeygi M, Naji M, Abbasnia A. Evaluation of corrosion and scaling indices of drinking water in the villages of Khorasan Razavi province. Journal of Research in Environmental Health. 2016;2(1):60-70.
6. Mazloomi S, Babaie A, FAZLZADEH DM, Abouee E, BADIEE NA, HAJPOOR SK. Corrosion and Scaling Potentiality of Shiraz Drinking Water. 2008.
7. Khademian M, Zamani M, Ghafari F, Rahmi MR, Mohammadpour S. Evaluation of Corrosion and precipitation potential in Ghaemshahr, s Village Drinking Water. Journal of Human and Environment. 2016;14(4):1-7.
8. Asgari G, Ramavandi B, Tarlaniazar M, Berizie Z. Survey of chemical quality and corrosion and scaling potential of drinking water distribution network of Bushehr city. Ṭibb-i junūb. 2015;18(2):353-61.
9. Alidadi H, Ghaderifar S, Ahmadi E, Bakhti S. Comparison of chemical quality of water wells around the Mashhad's old landfill site in 2014. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences. 2015;3(2):43-37.
10. Soltani N, Keshavarzi B, Moore F, Tavakol T, Lahijanzadeh AR, Jaafarzadeh N, et al. Ecological and human health hazards of heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in road dust of Isfahan metropolis, Iran. Science of the Total Environment. 2015;505:712-23.
11. Pazand K, Javanshir AR. Hydrogeochemistry and arsenic contamination of groundwater in the Rayen area, southeastern Iran. Environmental earth sciences. 2013;70(6):2633-44.
12. Federation WE, Association APH. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association (APHA): Washington, DC, USA. 2005.
13. Rafferty K. Scaling in geothermal heat pump systems: Geo-Heat Center Klamath Falls, OR; 1999.
14. Tchobanoglus G, Burton F, Stensel HD. Wastewater engineering: Treatment and reuse. American Water Works Association Journal. 2003;95(5):201.
15. Yousefi M, Saleh HN, Mahvi AH, Alimohammadi M, Nabizadeh R, Mohammadi AA. Data on corrosion and scaling potential of drinking water resources using stability indices in Jolfa, East Azerbaijan, Iran. Data in brief. 2018;16:724-31.
16. Abbasnia A, Alimohammadi M, Mahvi AH, Nabizadeh R, Yousefi M, Mohammadi AA, et al. Assessment of groundwater quality and evaluation of scaling and corrosiveness potential of drinking water samples in villages of Chabahr city, Sistan and Baluchistan province in Iran. Data in brief. 2018;16:182-92.
17. Mirzabeygi M, Salimi J, Biglari H, Naji M, Mahvi AH. Evaluation of Corrosion and Scaling Potential in Water Distribution System of Torbat Heydariyeh City in 2012. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences. 2015;3(1):15-8.
18. Dehghani M, Tex F, Zamanian Z. Assessment of the potential of scale formation and corrosivity of tap water resources and the network distribution system in Shiraz, South Iran. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 2010;13(2):88.
19. Avazpour M, Gholami M, Ali R, editors. Evaluation of corrosion and sedimentation potential of drinking water in Ilam city. 11th National Conference on Environmental Health.
20. Raeiaty Z. Investigation of Corrosion and Quality Monitoring of Water Resources in Shahrood City Using Geographic Information System (GIS). 11th National Congress On Environmental Health. 2011.
21. Zare Abyaneh H, Abdolsalehi SE, Kazemi A. Corrosion and Scaling Analysis of Groundwater Resources of Hamedan Bahar Aquifer. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2010;12(2):89-102.
22. Ghadian G, Ghaneian MT. Potential of corrosion and sedimentation of drinking water in military systems water supply systems. Journal of Military Medicine. 2009.
23. Pátzay G, Stáhl G, Karman F, Kálmán E. Modeling of scale formation and corrosion from geothermal water. Electrochimica Acta. 1998;43(1-2):137-47.
24. Amouei A, Fallah SH, Asgharnia H, Yari AR, Mahmoudi M. Corrosion and Scaling Potential in Drinking Water Distribution of Babol, Northern Iran Based on the Scaling and Corrosion Indices. Archives of Hygiene Sciences Volume. 2017;6(1).
25. Taghipour H, Shakerkhatibi M, Pourakbar M, Belvasi M. Corrosion and scaling potential in drinking water distribution system of Tabriz, northwestern Iran. Health promotion perspectives. 2012;2(1):103.
26. Zazouli M, BarafrashtehPour M, Sedaghat F, Mahdavi Y. Assessment of scale formation and corrosion of drinking water supplies in Yasuj (Iran) in 2012. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;22(2):100-8. eng.