1. Humtsoe N, Davoodi R, Kulkarni B, Chavan B. Effect of arsenic on the enzymes of the rohu carp labeo rohita (hamilton, 1822). Raffles Bull Zool. 2007;14:17-9.
2. Sekhar KC, Chary N, Kamala C, Raj DS, Rao AS. Fractionation studies and bioaccumulation of sediment-bound heavy metals in kolleru lake by edible fish. Environment International. 2004;29(7):1001-8.
3. Belitz H-D, Grosch W, Schieberle P. Lehrbuch der lebensmittelchemie, 5. Vollständig überarbeitete auflage. Berlin Heidelberg New York. 2001.
4. Yılmaz AB, Doğan M. Heavy metals in water and in tissues of himri (carasobarbus luteus) from orontes (asi) river, turkey. Environmental monitoring and assessment. 2008;144(1-3):437-44.
5. Roberts RJ. Fish pathology. 3rd ed. London, United Kingdom: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2001. 492 p.
6. Gorjipor E, Sadogh A, Hosseini A, Bita S. Accumulation of heavy metals in the muscle, liver and gill tissues of epinephelus coioiedes. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal. 2009;18(1):101-8.
7. APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association (APHA): Washington, DC, USA. 2005.
8. Garfield FM, Palmer N, Schwartzman G, Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Optimizing chemical laboratory performance through the application of quality assurance principles : Proceedings of a symposium, association of official analytical chemists, 94th annual meeting, october 22-23, 1980, washington, d.C. Arlington, VA: AOAC; 1980. viii, 160 p. p.
9. Schreck CB, Moyle PB. Methods for fish biology. 1990.
10. Hussein A, Khaled A. Determination of metals in tuna species and bivalves from alexandria, egypt. The Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Research. 2014;40(1):9-17.
12. Gu Y-G, Lin Q, Wang X-H, Du F-Y, Yu Z-L, Huang H-H. Heavy metal concentrations in wild fishes captured from the south china sea and associated health risks. Marine pollution bulletin. 2015;96(1-2):508-12.
13. Pourgholam R, Nasrollalahzade Saravi H, Rezaei M, Varedi SE. Study on some heavy metals contamination and risk assessment in muscle tissue of rutilus frisii kutum and liza saliens of caspian sea. Scientific Journal Management System. 2013;7(4):72-89.
14. Unep/who/unesco/wmo project on global environmental monitoring. Gem water operational guide1987.
15. Bat L, Şahin F, Üstün F, Sezgin M. Distribution of zn, cu, pb and cd in the tissues and organs of psetta maxima from sinop coasts of the black sea, turkey. Marine Science. 2012;2(5):105-9.
16. Gh. AR, F. S. Investigation of heavy metals accumulation in muscle tissue of mugil auratus in relation to standard length, weight, age and sex. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal. 2005;14(3):1-18.
17. Maryam M, Abolfazl A, Mojgan K. Cadmium and lead levels in muscle and liver of (barbus grypus) in dez river. Journal of Wetland Ecobiology. 2010;1(4):91-6.
18. Usero J, Izquierdo C, Morillo J, Gracia I. Heavy metals in fish (solea vulgaris, anguilla anguilla and liza aurata) from salt marshes on the southern atlantic coast of spain. Environment International. 2004;29(7):949-56.
19. Filazi A, Baskaya R, Kum C, Hismiogullari SE. Metal concentrations in tissues of the black sea fish mugil auratus from sinop-icliman, turkey. Human & experimental toxicology. 2003;22(2):85-7.
20. Farkas A, Salánki J, Specziár A. Age-and size-specific patterns of heavy metals in the organs of freshwater fish abramis brama l. Populating a low-contaminated site. Water research. 2003;37(5):959-64.
21. Chi Q-q, Zhu G-w, Langdon A. Bioaccumulation of heavy metals in fishes from taihu lake, china. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2007;19(12):1500-4.
22. Kalani N, Riazi B, Karbassi AR, Moattar F. Heavy metal concentrations in liza saliens muscle and human health risk estimates from fish consumption in gomishan international wetland, iran. Journal of Aquatic Animals & Fisheries. 2014;5(17):65-79.
23. Askary Sary A, Javahery Baboli M, Mahjob S, Velayatzadeh M. The comparison of heavy metals (hg, cd, pb) in the muscle of otolithes ruber in abadan and bandar abbas ports, the persian gulf. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal. 2012;21(3):99-106.
24. Turkmen M, Turkmen A, TEPE Y. Metal contaminations in five fish species from black, marmara, aegean and mediterranean seas, turkey. Journal of the Chilean Chemical Society. 2008;53(1):1424-8.
25. Chakeri R, M.Sajadi, Kamrani E, Aghajari N. Determination of heavy metal (lead and cadmium) concentrations in liver and muscle tissue of indian mackerel (rastrelliiger kanagurta) in persian gulf. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal. 2015;24(2):115-25.
26. kalani N, Riazi B, Karbasi A, Moatar F. Investigation of heavy metals (arsenic, lead, cadmium, chromium and nickel) in liza saliens muscle and assessment of human health risks associated with it. Journal of fisheries 2014;4(17):65-79.
27. Kooseg N, Rahmani A, Kamrani E, Taherizadeh MR, Alinia M. Body size relationship with the accumulation of lead in mudskipper periophthalmus waltoni in northern persian gulf. Journal of Oceanography. 2013;4(15):1-9.
28. Canli M, Atli G. The relationships between heavy metal (cd, cr, cu, fe, pb, zn) levels and the size of six mediterranean fish species. Environmental pollution. 2003;121(1):129-36.
29. Banagar G, Alipour H, Hasanpour M, Gholmohammadi S. Assessment of human health risk for cadmium and lead in muscle of liza auratus and liza saliens from gorgan gulf. Wetland Ecobiology. 2015;7(2):33-42.
30. Copat C, Arena G, Fiore M, Ledda C, Fallico R, Sciacca S, et al. Heavy metals concentrations in fish and shellfish from eastern mediterranean sea: Consumption advisories. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2013;53:33-7.
31. Idriss A, Ahmad A. Heavy metal concentrations in fishes from juru river, estimation of the health risk. Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology. 2015;94(2):204-8.
32. Taweel A, Shuhaimi-Othman M, Ahmad A. Assessment of heavy metals in tilapia fish (oreochromis niloticus) from the langat river and engineering lake in bangi, malaysia, and evaluation of the health risk from tilapia consumption. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety. 2013;93:45-51.