1. Shahsavari Poor N, Esmaili Sari A. Microbial contamination of Haraz River and determination the water allowed to applications according to international standards. Environmental Science and Technology 2007; 13(4):81-94. (In Persian)
2. Pawale R.G, Lokhande MV. Studies on physicochemical parameters of Dhanora Reservoir in Nanded district, Maharastra (India). Water Research and Development 2012; 2(3): 76- 78.
3.Ghayour Kazemi M, Paideh F. Diagnosis and introduction of pathogens in reservoirs of dams. Research Institute for Food Science and Technology Khorasan Razavi 2010;
4. Maghrebi M, Jamshidi M. Investigation of microbial contamination of Jajrud river and the role of the manufacturer. Third Iranian Conference on Water Resources Management. School of Civil Engineering, University of Tabriz 2008. (In Persian)
5. Vojody Yazdi Z, Kateh ShamshiriT, Mohammad Khani AS. The study of the bacteriological, physiological and physicochemical quality of the intake and outlet water of the Mashhad Torough dam in 2004-2005, 8th National Conference on Environmental Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 2005. (In Persian)
6.Daniali SR. Investigating the Factors Influencing the Water Quality of Dam in Kumyar Dam. Science and Environmental Engineering 2007; 44:36.
7.Toqeer A, Kanwal R, Tahir SS, Rauf N. Bacteriological Analysis of Water Collected from Different Dams of Rawalpindi I Islamabad Region in Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 2004;7 (5): 662-666, ISSN 1028-8880.
8. Agarwal AK, Rajwar GS. Physico-chemical and microbiological study of Tehri dam reservoir, Garhwal Himalaya, India. Journal of American Science 2010; 6(6):65-71.
9. Iliev I, Kostadinova S, Marhova M, Hubenova T, Zaikov A. Microbial status of Dospat dam lake, Bulgaria. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 2015.
10.National Iranian Standards Organization . Water quality-Water sampling for microbiological tests-Work practices.2007. First revision. Standard No. 4208.
11.National Standard Organization of Iran .Total microbial count.2002. Standard No. 5784.
12.National Iranian Standards Organization . Water - Search and Identification of Coliforms by Existence - Absence - Microbiology Test Method.2008. Standard No. 7225
13.National Iranian Standards Organization . Search for and identification of fecal Streptococci in water by enrichment in liquid medium. 2008. Standard No. 3619
14. APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastes water. Washington DC, USA: American publication Health Association. 2005; 1113 p.
15.Bluman AG. Elementary Statistics: A Step by Step Approach. USA. Tom casson publisher. 3rd edition 1998.
16.Mahler, B.J., Personne´, J. C., Lods,.G. F., Drogue, C. 2000. Transport of free and particulate- associated bacteria in karst. Journal of Hydrology 238: pp.179–193
17. Byappanahalli MN, Nevers MB, Korajkic A, Staley ZR, Harwood VJ. Enterococci in the environment. Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews 2012; Dec 1; 76(4):685-706.
18. Javanmardy f, Mahmoudi MM. Determination of fecal bacterial strains in water of Parishan lake, Iran Biology 2009; No. 4:718-711. (In Persian)
19.Naderi Sh, Shariat M, Nadafi K, preacher f. Relationship Between Biological Indices and Water Quality Parameters in the Distribution of Drinking Water in Rural Areas of Qazvin Province. 2003.
20. Institute for Standard and Industrial Research. Microbiological Properties of Drinking Water. Standard No. 1011. 2007. (In Persian)
21. Crawford RL. Development of drinking water standards, Environmental Biotechnology Institute, Environmental Science Program, University of Idaho, USA, Journal of Environmental Management. 2008; Vol 91, Issue 2: 304.
22. PHILMINAQ (Mitigating Impact from Aquaculture in the Philippines). Water Quality Criteria and Standards for Freshwater and Marine Aquaculture. Aquaculture.asia (en línea). 2008; Annex 2. 34 p. Consultado el 03 de febrero de 2015. Disponible en:
23. Iran Industrial Water Treatment Clinic. Different parameters of water for various uses. http://ind.clinicab.ir
. (In Persian)
24. Environmental Protection Agency. Iran Quality Water Quality Standards. Human Environment Deputy of Water and Water Office 2016. (In Persian)