1. Taghvaii pour A. Water Analysis;. first ed Arak University Press. 2016. (Persian)
2. Dehghani F, Rahnamaii R, Melkotti M J, Saadat S. Investigating the ratio of calcium to magnesium ratio in some irrigation water in the country. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture.2015;1:13-1. (in Persian)
3. Durand JP, Béboulène JJ, Ducrozet A. Detailed characterization of petroleum products with capillary analyzers. Analusis.1995;23:481-483.
4. Chen L, Si Y, Zhu H, Jiang T, Guo Z. A study on the fabrication of porous PVDF membranes by in-situ elimination and their applications in separating oil/ water mixtures and nano-emulsions. Journal of Membrane Science. 2016;520:760-800.
5. Fox C, O’Hara P, Bertazzon S, Morgan K, Underwood F, Paquet P. A preliminary spatial assessment of risk: Marine birds and chronic oil pollution on Canada’s Pacific coast. Science of The Total Environment.2016;573:799-809.
6. Lee M, Jung J-Y. Pollution risk assessment of oil spill accidents in Garorim Bay of Korea. Marine Pollution Bulletin.2015;100(1):297-303.
7.Bícego M.C, Taniguchi S, Yogui GT, Montone RC, Da Silva DAM, Lourenco RA, De Castro Martins C, Sasaki,ST, Pellizari VH, Webe RR. Assessment of contamination by polychlorinated biphenyls and aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons in sediments of the Santos and Sao Vicente Estuary System, Sao Paulo, Brazil. J. of Marine Pollution Bulletin;2006;52(12):1804-1816.
8. Yuan M, Tong S, Zhao S. and Jia CQ. Adsorption of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from water using petroleum coke-derived porous carbon", Journal of Hazardous Materials.2011;181(1-3):1115-1120.
9. Bande RM, Prasad B, Mishra I, Wasewar KL. Oil field effluent water treatment for safe disposal by electroflotation. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2008;137(3):503-9.
10. Tir M, Moulai-Mostefa N. Optimization of oil removal from oily wastewater by electrocoagulation using response surface method. Journal of hazardous materials. 2008;158(1):107-15.
11. IRAC.Man-Made Fiber and Radon.IRAC Monograph on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans.1988.Vok.43.Lyon:IRAC.
12. Grawv-Hill, McGraw-hill. Encyclopedia of Science and tecnology. Asbestos. Mc,Inc.,U.S.A.1989; 91-93.
13. luoto Kirsi, Holopainen Mikko, Kangas,Juhani, Pentti, Savolainen, Kai. Dissolotion of Short and Long Rockwool and Glasswool Fibers by Machrophages in flowthrough Cell Culture. Environmental Research.1998;78:25_37.
14. Kamstrup J, davis JMG, Ellehauge A, Guldberg. The Biopersistance and Pathogenicity of Man-Made Vitreous Fiber after Short and long Term Inhalation. Ann. Occup. Hyg. Vol. 1998;42(3):191-198.
15. ISO 9229, “Thermal insulation–Vocabulary”, 2007.
16. Perezcandela M, Martinmartinez JM. Torregrosamacia R. Chromium (VI) removal with activated carbons. water research.1995;29: 2174-2180.
17. Mortazavi B, Rasoul L, Kazemian H. Chromat removal from aqueous solutions by cationic surfactant modified zeolite. Journal of Health and Environment, Volume III.2010;46-37.(Persian)
18. Kumar S, Nair RR, Pillai PB, Gupta SN, Iyengar M, Sood AK. Graphene Oxide−MnFe2O4 Magnetic Nanohybrids for Efficient Removal of Lead and Arsenic from Water. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces.2014;6(20):17426-36.
19. Anbia, M. and Moradi, S.E. Adsorption of naphthalenederived compounds from water by chemically oxidized nanoporous carbon", Chemical Engineering Journal.2009;148(2-3):452-458.
20. Aklil A, Mouflihb M, Sebti S. Removal of heavy metal ions from water by using calcined phosphate as a new adsorbent, Journal of Hazardous Materials.2004:183–190.
21. Hall K, Eagleton R, Acrivos L, Vermeulen A. Pore and solid diffiusion kinetics for fixed-bed adsorption under Constant- Pattern Condition, Industtri & Eng. chem.Fundamental.1996;5:212-223.
22. Roop Ch. B, Goyal M. Activated Carbon Adsorption, CRC Press. 2005; 497.
23. Ibrahim S, Wang S, Ang HM. Removal of Emulsified Oil from Oily Wastewater Using Agricultural Waste Barley Straw, Biochem. Eng. J.2010;49(1):78-83.
24. Ong ST, Lee CK, Zainal Z. Removal of basic and reactive dyes using ethylenediamine modified rice hull. Bioresour Technol12007; 5:2792-9.
25. Banat FA, Al-Bashir B, Al-Asheh S, Hayalneh O. Adsorption of phenol by bentonite. Environ Pollut.2000;107:391-398.
26. Varghese S, Vinod VP. Kinetic and equilibrium charactrerization of phenols adsorpton onto a novel activated carbom in water treatment. Indian J Chem Technol.2004;11:825-833.
27. Salehi Rad A, Haghighat Kish M, Hosseini Verkhani, M. Application of polyester hollow fiber polyethylene (polyethylene terephthalate). Petroleum Research.2014 23(76):64-57.(Persian)
28. Chowdhury A K, Sarkar AD, Bandyopadhyay A. Rice Husk Ash as a Low Cost Adsorbent for the Removal of Methylene Blue and Congo Red in Aqueous Phases, Clean–Soil, Air, Water. 2009;37(7):581-591.
29. Haussard M, Gaballah I, Kanari N, De Donato P, Barres O, Villieras F. Separation of Hydrocarbons and Lipid from Water Using Treated Bark, Water Res.2003;37(2):362-374.
30. Husseien M, Amer A, El-Maghraby A, Taha N. Availability of Barley Straw Application on Oil Spill Clean up, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol.2009;6(1):123-130.
31. Liew K, Yee A, Nordin M. Adsorption of Carotene from Palm Oil by Acid-Treated Rice Hull Ash, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc.1993;70(5):539-541.
32. Lim TT, Huang X. Evaluation of Kapok (Ceiba pentandra (L.) Gaertn.) as a Natural Hollow Hydrophobic-Oleophilic Fibrous Sorbent for Oil Spill Cleanup, Chemosphere.2007;66(5):955-963.
33. Sayyahzadeh A H, Ganji Dost H, Ayati B. The removal of hydrocarbons from petroleum refinery effluent using natural adsorbents. Sharif Civil Engineering Magazine.2015;2(2-3):41-4.(Persian)
34. Razavi Z., Mirghfari N. Application of crude rice crust in the removal of crude from aqueous media. Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering of Iran. 2014; 35(1):13-23. (Persian)
35. Razavi Z, Mirghfari N and Rezaei B. The application of rice husk in the removal of engine oil from aquatic environments, the 6th National Conference and the First International Management Conference on Waste Management, Mashhad, the Organization of Municipalities and Demand of the country. 2013. (Persian)
36. Majid Hosseini Z B, Shenavaei Zare T, Saleh Abadi Kh. Hydrocarbon removal from sludge in gasoline tanks using the Zeolite region of Semnan. Oil Research. 2017;88:122-112. (Persian)
37. Adebajo M.O, Frost R L, Kloprogge JT, Carmody O, Kokot S. Porous materials for oil spill cleanup: A review of synthesis and absorbing properties. J. of Porous Materials. 2003;10:159-170.
38. Fernández-Calviño D, Rodríguez-Salgado I, Pérez-Rodríguez P, Nóvoa-Muñoz JC, Arias-Estévez M. Time evolution of the general characteristics and Cu retention capacity in an acid soil amended with a bentonite winery waste. Journal of Environmental Management. 2015;150:435-443.
39. Papadopoulos AM. State of the art in thermal insulation materials and aims for future developments. Energ Build. 2005;37:77–86.
40. Mu¨ller A, Leydolph B, Stanelle K. Recycling mineral wool waste—Technologies for the conversion of the fiber structure, Part 1. Interceram. 2009;58:378–381
41. Dunster AM. Industrial sector study on the utilization of alternative materials in the manufacture of mineral wool insulation. http://www.smartwaste.co.uk/filelibrary/Mineralwool_ sectorstudy.pdf Accessed: 23 January 2012