1. McMichael AJ. Globalization, climate change, and human health. New England Journal of Medicine. 2013;368(14):1335-43.
2. World Health Organization (WHO), "Report of the conclusive meeting on cutaneous, Leishmaniasi", Geneva: WHO, 2008.
3. Shirzadi m. Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Infectious Disease Management Center, Transmission of Human and Animal Transmissible Diseases, Guide for Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in Iran. 2011. 10-30. (Persian)
4. Khademvatan S, Salmanzadeh S, Foroutan-Rad M, Bigdeli S, Hedayati-Rad F, Saki J, et al. Spatial distribution and epidemiological features of cutaneous leishmaniasis in southwest of Iran. Alexandria Journal of Medicine. 2017;53(1):93-8.
5. Jarahi, L. Tayarani Bathaee, A. Erfanian, M. A study on The effect of physical environment conditions on the prevalence of cutaneous leishmaniasis in leishmania hyperendemic area in Mashhad. Iranian Journal of Research in Environmental Health.Fall 2015;1 (3) : 228-233. (Persian)
6. Mohebali M. Epidemiological status of visceral. leishmaniasis in Iran: experiences and review of literature. J Clin Exp Pathol S. 2012;3:2161-0681.
7. Best N, Richardson S, Thomson A. A comparison of Bayesian spatial models for disease mapping. Statistical methods in medical research. 2005;14(1):35-59.
8. Cardenas R, Sandoval CM, Rodriguez-Morales AJ, Franco-Paredes C. Impact of climate variability in the occurrence of leishmaniasis in northeastern Colombia. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 2006;75(2):273-7.
9. Dong S. Comparisons between different multi-criteria decision analysis techniques for disease susceptibility mapping. Student thesis series INES. 2016.
10. Rajabi M, Mansourian A, Bazmani A. Susceptibility mapping of visceral leishmaniasis based on fuzzy modelling and group decision-making methods. Geospatial health. 2012;7(1):37-50.
11. Saaty TL. The analytic hierarchy process: planning, priority setting, resource allocation. McGraw-Hill, New York London; 1980.
12. Nikmardan A. Introducing the software expert choice. 1th ed. Amir Kabir University Press. 2007.
13. Ghodsipour S.H. Issues in Multi-criteria Decision Making, Analytic Hierarchy Process. 4th ed. Amir Kabir University Press.2005. p.220.
14. Saaty TL. Decision making with dependence and feedback: The analytic network process: RWS publications Pittsburgh; 1996.
15. Shorabi R, HasanAbadi M, Ahmadi A. Evaluation, Analysis and Ranking of Factors Affecting the Pattern of Leishmaniasis by Using Multi-Criteria Decision Making (Case Study: Ten Municipality of Mashhad), The First National Conference on Urban and Environmental Services, Mashhad, Mashhad Municipality, 1392. (Persian)
16. Jelokhani Niyaraki M R, Hajiloo F. Site Selection for Wind Power Plants Using ANP-OWA Model (Case Study of Zanjan Province, Iran). JGST. 2016; 6 (1):73-86. (Persian)
17. Pontius RG, Schneider LC. Land-cover change model validation by an ROC method for the Ipswich watershed, Massachusetts, USA. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment. 2001;85(1):239-48.
18. Hu Z, Lo C. Modeling urban growth in Atlanta using logistic regression. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems. 2007;31(6):667-88.
19. Zhu C, Wang X, editors. Landslide susceptibility mapping: A comparison of information and weights-of-evidence methods in Three Gorges Area. Environmental Science and Information Application Technology, 2009 ESIAT 2009 International Conference on; 2009: IEEE
20. Salahi-Moghaddam A, Mohebali M, Moshfae A, Habibi M. Ecological study and risk mapping of visceral leishmaniasis in an endemic area of Iran based on a geographical information systems approach. Geospatial health. 2010;5(1):71-7.
21. Bhunia GS, Kesari S, Chatterjee N, Pal DK, Kumar V, Ranjan A, et al. Incidence of visceral leishmaniasis in the Vaishali district of Bihar, India: spatial patterns and role of inland water bodies. Geospatial health. 2011;5(2):205-22. Bayatani A, Sadeghi A. Spatial Analysis of Environmental Factors of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in Iran Using GIS . Hakim Health Sys Res . 2012; 15 (2) :158-165. (Persian)
23. Seid A, Gadisa E, Tsegaw T, Abera A, Teshome A, Mulugeta A, et al. Risk map for cutaneous leishmaniasis in Ethiopia based on environmental factors as revealed by geographical information systems and statistics. Geospatial health. 2014;8(2):377-87.