1. Abou EL, Reash YG, Otto M, Kenawy IM, Ouf A M. Adsorption of Cr (VI) and As (V) ions by modified magnetic chitosan chelating resin. INT J BIOL MACRO MOL. 2011; 2907:1-10.
2. Ahmad Khan N, Ibrahim SH, Subramaniam P. Elimination of Heavy Metals from Wastewater Using Agricultural Wastes as Adsorbents. Malaysian Journal of Science. 2004; VOL 23, pp. 43 – 51.
3. Ahmadiyan F. Removal of Hexavalent Chromium from wastewater using iron oxide nanoparticles and nano-filtration process. [Ms. Thesis]. Faculty of Engineering. Islamic Azad University. Quchan; 2011. (Persion)
4. Ameri A, Mirzayi F. Enzymatic removal of phenolic contaminants from industrial wastewater. Journal of Water and Wastewater. 2013; 68:2-8. (Persion)
5. APHA. AWWA. WPCF. Standard methods for Examination of water and Wastewater: 21th ed. Washington D.C, USA. 2005; 3: 67-68.
6. Barghaei M, Hasani A, Yazdan bakhsh H, Shahangiyan M. The study of the efficiency of natural adsorbents (Coal Pine, Kaolinite, Coalwood, Activated Carbon and Sawdust) in the removal of detergent. Environmental science and technology. 2007; 12(4). (Persion)
7. Cavaseno V. Industrial wastewater and solid waste engineering. NEW YORK: Chemical Engineering. 1980;405P.
8. Freundlich HMF. Uber die adsoption in losungen, Zeitschrift fur physikslische Chemie. 1906; 470-57:385.
9. Garg VK, Gupta R, Kumar R, Gupta RK. Adsorption of chromium from aqueous solution on treated sawdust. Bioresour Technol. 2004; 92:79-81.
10. Ghaneian M, Jamshidi B, Amrollahi M, Dehvari M, Taghavi M. Application of biosorption process by pomegranate seed powder in the removal of hexavalent chromium from aquatic environment. Koomesh. 2014; 15(2):206-211. (Persion)
11. Khazaei A. Remove Chrome using agricultural waste. [Ms. Thesis]. Faculty of Engineering. Islamic Azad University, Quchan; 2007. (Persion)
12. Langmuir I. The constitution and fundamental properties of solids and liquids. J Am Chem Soc. 1916; 95-38:2221.
13. Mansori S, Shahidi A, Khashei siuki A. Study chromium removal from wastewater samples by the bitter fruit of the olive tree decoration a natural adsorbent. [M.SC Thesis]. Iran. University of Birjand; 2016. (Persion)
14. Nameni M, Alavi S, Arami M. Rice Bran is a natural absorbent suitable for removing chromium from drinking water. Environmental science and technology. 2011; 15:45-55. (Persion)
15. Nouri Sepehr M, Taghva M, Zarabi M. The capability of raw potato pulp and bugs corrected with hydrogen peroxide and magnesium chloride in the removal of toxic hexavalent chromium from solutions Sntytyk. Journal of Alborz University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 4:253-260. (Persion)
16. Rao R A, Rehman F. Adsorption Studies on Fruits of Gular (Ficus glomerata): Removal of Cr (VI) from Synthetic wastewater. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2010; 181: 405-412.
17. Taheriyan P, Najafi M, Shahidi A. Study of chromium removal from wastewater in a fixed bed and a movable column of absorbent natural Grape leaves. [M.SC Thesis]. Iran. University of Birjand. 2015. (Persion)
18. Yuan P, Liu D, Fan M, Yang D, Zhu R, Ge F. Removal of Hexavalent Chromium from Aqueous Solution by the Diatomite-supported/unsupported magnetite. J Hazardous Mat. 2010; 73:614-21.
19. Zongo I, Leclerc J P, Maïga H A, Wethe J, Lapicque F. Removal of Hexavalent Chromium from Industrial Wastewater by Electrocoagulation: A comprehensive comparison of Aluminum and Iron Electrodes. Sep Puri Technol. 2009; 66: 159-166.